New Moppets - Millicent - Lacy Sunshine

Hello to all!  I had the immense pleasure of playing with Moppets -Millicent one of the digis from the new digis from Lacy Sunshine.

She's totally adorable and so very sad.  I was a bit stumped as to which sentiment to use with her... until I saw a fabulous set from Create with TLC that I'll show you later.  I thought it went perfect with this little digi.


For this card I used MME - Lost & Found Blush.  I used some ribbon from my stash.  The spider web was done with my Cameo.  I used some ribbon and pearl from my stash.  I used my Beaded oval and classic oval and fancy frame tag 2 from Spellbinder.

Here's a closer look at the digi colored with my copics:
And the sentiment from Create with tlc that I thought was just PERFECT with this series!!!  I'm using some others in my next cards...

Here's the wonderful set that it comes from:
Heritage Word Art Set

You can find it here.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Bunny zoes crafts - Girly
  2. Incy wincy designs - Pastels
  3. Love to create challenge - Pastels
  4. Lej designs challenge blog - Vintage or retro
  5. Jellypark challenges - Pretty pastels
Big hello to my lastest followers!!!  Wow soooo close to 300!!!!  I'm super excited.. can you tell lol

I’m doing a giveaway to celebrate my 1 year of blogging! If you are a follower You can enter at this post and if you’re not now is a great time to become one… 

Hugs

Comments

  1. It's lovely Vicky, great layout

    Andrea x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Sweetie, i love the bow & pearls.... cute image.
    Thank you for joining in the LEJ Designs challenge, good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Vicky, I love the spiders web and the sentiment is fabulous too. Love the colours you have used on Millicent.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the vintage look and the pastel colors are marvelous!! Great card V!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. SO beautiful Vicky!! I can't get enough of these Moppets.. :)
    Meredith
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A brilliant card Vicky. Millicent is wonderfully coloured and I love the spider and web x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Vicky! Love the image and your design is fab!

    Thank you so much for sharing your creativity with us this week at Love to Create.
    Best of luck and we'd love to have you visit again!

    Mian
    Love to Create Design Team Member
    http://mianspysselhorna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is stunning Vicky. Fabulous colouring and love the colours and layout. Perfect sentiment too.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the spider's web! Lovely card Vicky

    Jill xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. So Pretty, great design, thanks for joining us at Love to Create this week, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great job with Millicent, Vicky. Love the texture in that bow and your sentiment is fantastic! What a great set.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great card but she is so sad looking!!..lol. I love the colors that you colored her in! Thanks for sharing with us at Love to Create Challenge!
    Zenita
    DT member for Love to Create Challenge Team
    http://www.scrappinwithz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love Millicent and how you colored her. The sentiment is wonderful and wow that is a great set. Great card. joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great card and loving those sentiments. Thank you for joining in the LEJ Designs challenge Karen xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ohhh she is so sweet! Thank you for sharing with us over at love to create challenges.
    Amanda LTCDT

    ReplyDelete
  16. That you for joining us over on the LEJ Designs Challenge Blog.
    What a gorgeous card. Love the colours and that image is coloured in such lovely wintage toned colours.
    Hope you will play along with us again
    Hugs Lisa xxxxx LEJ DT

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fabulously coloured card, she looks so sad, thanks for joining us at LEJ, Pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous card, love the colours you've used too. Thanks for joining us at LEJ Designs,Nicola X

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh what a sweet card!!! Thanks for participating in our LOVE TO CREATE challenge!! Hope to see you again next week!

    ~DEANNE~

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway