For my card I used Spring is in the air from Stitchy.
For this card I used paper from Lilybee design - Head over heels. I used my scallop and classic circles as well as my label 11 from Spellbinder. I used my floral vine from Memory box. The flowers come from the dollar store. I used some little pearls embellishments that I had purchased at AC Moores this summer while in Vermont.
Here's a closer look at the image that I colored with my copics and the sentiment from Create with TLC/
- Dis digi designs challenge - Flower frenzy (yup there's really lots of flowers here)
- Daring cardmakers - Springing into spring
- Digi haven - Spring challenge
- The sweetpea stampers - Spring colors
- Sweet n sassy digis - Think springs
- Brown sugar challenge - Flowers
I hope you have liked my card. And you will be joining us for this challenge!!!! So today I'll be crafting I hope... but it will really depends because I'm really sick :( oh well.... have to see how that does goes.