Quirky frog boy - ATC

Hello everyone!  Hope you had a good Friday.  I was busy with my hubby who had a medical test to pass.  But all is good so very relieved ;)

So after that I just had to do some crafting.  I had already prepared my image for this month's group ATC swap.  We have to do something in green.  And well it takes me forever to color all 9 images when I do some not colored... so I went the easy route... with a fabulous image from Doodle Pantry.  This is great because I wanted to enter their challenge so I'm killing 2 birds with 1 stone... except that I also want to enter an ATC challenge so actually I'm killing 3!!!  Yes 3 birds with one stone.

OK so now NannaConnie if you are reading this you need to stop if you don't  want to see the ATC that will be going to you this month lol

For this card I used Stella Rose MME paper.  I used my fancy tag 2 from Spellbinder.  I used some charms and brads from my stash.  I distressed the edge of the paper with my Tim Holtz distresser.

Here's a closer look at the wonderful digi and the sentiment that comes with this set.  I used Cactus green stazon ink around it.

I'm entering this ATC in the following challenges:

  1. Attitude with atcs - Flowers
  2. Doodle pantry blog - Use a doodle pantry image
Hope you have liked those little ATCs  they seem simple enough... but they take forever to make.  Just love getting a bunch back ;)

Hugs

Vicky
Xo
I’m doing a giveaway to celebrate my 1 year of blogging! If you are a follower You can enter at this post and if you’re not now is a great time to become one… 
http://crafting-vicky.blogspot.ca/2013/03/candy-for-celebrating-my-1st-year-of.html


Comments

  1. Love your ATC - just got into doing this tiny cards - thanks for the Doodle Pantry upload - I did not know about this challenge and now I will enter there - have a great day!
    http://ilikepaper01.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are really cute!! Love the dragonfly charm!!
    Thanks for joining DPDC32!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are cute atcs. Love the fun image and sentiment. The paper is a wonderful choice and the charm is a fun detail. Thanks for joining our Flower Challenge at ATCs with Attitude. I hope you join us again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are very cute...I love the sentiment. joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love these ATC's what a fabulous set using the Doodle Pantry image! Love the dragonfly charm! Thanks for joining us at the DPDC#32!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Vicki, this is toadly cute! Okay bad joke because it's really a frog. But your ATCs are adorable and you did such a wonderful job. NanaConnie is one lucky swapper. Thanks for joining us for the Doodle Pantry challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another absolutely fabulous ATC! Don't coloured digis just come in handy sometimes? Especially when you are doing nine of the same one! You've taken the ATC bull by the horns and run with it haven't you?!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How totally adorable! This is a great design. Thank you for joining us for DPDC32!

    ReplyDelete
  9. O wow this is stunning, love the bright colours and the flowers....... Thank you for joining us at ATCs with Attitude............... I hope you join us again soon.

    Hugs
    SOMA

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway