Sidney's B-day card!

Hello everyone!  I've been away from my blog it seems like forever!!!  LOL well it's only been 1 day... 'cause I posted on Tuesday... but still ;)  I was busy with real life... school stuff for my 3rd child Gregory that will be starting Highschool next year.  He's in an international program and last night was the information night... so we went and he made comments throughout the presentation.  Guess he was bored... well so was I but you have to do what you have to do right?!?

So this post is to show the card I made for my baby nephew's 1st b-day!!!  It's on Saturday.  I already showed his twin sister's card on Sunday I believe so this is his turn.  So J A if you are reading this and you want a surprise stop READING!!!

I used the masculine version of the digi that I had used for her card.  It's Birthday surprise boy from Mo's digital!!!  Sooooo much fun to color!
For this card I used paper from MME- out of the blue.  I used my grand circle, classic square all from spellbinder.  The # 1 button was purchased at Walmart in a big pack of buttons.  I used some twine from my stash as well as some metal corners that I had purchased at the dollarstore way back when...

Here's a closer look at the fabulous digi that I colored using my copics and the sentiment from Create with tlc.
Isn't he just soooo cute?!?  I just want to grab those little cheeks just like when I see my little Sidney!!!!  Missing kisses of both Sidney and Stella right now lol

To make this card I followed this sketch:

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Seems a little sketchy - Sketch
  2. Divas by design challenge - Babies/toddlers
  3. Deep ocean challenge blog - Cute and cuddly
  4. Crafty ribbons challenge - One for the boys
I want to give a HUGE hello to all my followers!  Especially to all the new ones!!!!  WOW I'm at 289 followers... getting close to 300!!!  I'm going to have to celebrate again ;)))  I guess I better get shopping for it....  In the meantime  I’m doing a giveaway to celebrate my 1 year of blogging! If you are a follower You can enter at this post and if you’re not now is a great time to become one… you still have about 1 week to enter!!!  So don't miss out.



Hugs

Comments

  1. Ooo......this is soooo adorable! Love the papers and no. 1 button! Happy 1st birthday to Sidney & Stella! J-A will love the cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!!! Awesome image and papers.

    Thanks for joining us at Seems a Little Sketchy.

    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, this is so cute and adorable. Love the colours and design.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a cute card and a great use of our sketch - thanks for joining us at SALS this time and good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Vicky,
    This is so cute. Such a sweet image & I love your card design. Thanks for joining us at Divas By Design this week.
    Hugs,
    Andie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute image Vicky. I love how you have used it with the designer paper. I have that same paper which I have had a long time and not yet used. Great job with it. joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  7. P.S. Don't forget to go and grab my button. Candy helped me with it. joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute little card, I love that Mo image and fab colouring
    Thanks for playing along at Diva's this week and good luck with the challenge
    Hugs Laurie x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh that is just too cute!!! I love that image :-D Thanks for joining us at Seems A Little Sketchy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What an absolutely fun card for a first birthday. Love all the bright colours.

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway