St-Patrick's day!!!!

Hello everyone!  I really wanted to wish you all a fabulous St-Patrick's day!!!

I decided to use a wonderful digi freebie from Creepie Cutie Stamps.  It was just perfect for this event and for me to give you good wishes.


For this card I used some left over paper that I had from previous cards.  I used a ribbon that I had purchased at Michael's.  The little foam shamrock are from the Dollarama.I used my scallop and classic circles from Spellbinder.

Here's a closer look at the fabulous digi that I colored with my copics.  I used a wonderful sentiment from Create with tlc.
For this card I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Patties creations challenge - St-Patrick's green
  2. Wags n whiskers rubberstamps - Go green
  3. Friends-of-speedy-tv-challenge - Marks Finest - St-Patrick's day
  4. Loves rubberstamps challenges - St-Patrick's day or shades of green
  5. Scrappy frogs challenge - Luck of the irish
  6. IDIC - Use green
Have a wonderful day everyone!!!!

Hugs

Vicky
Xo
I’m doing a giveaway to celebrate my 1 year of blogging! If you are a follower You can enter at this post and if you’re not now is a great time to become one… 
http://crafting-vicky.blogspot.ca/2013/03/candy-for-celebrating-my-1st-year-of.html

Comments

  1. Love the green! Cute image...great job Vicky!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that sentiment with this fun card. Thanks for joining us at Pattie's Creations this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super card Vicky and I love the digi. Great way to use up all those little bits too. Fabulous !! :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy St Patricks Day to you too and thanks for entering your cute card in our FOSTV challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun and festive card! Great job integrating all those themed items! Thanks for playing along with the Friends of Speedy TV!

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is so super cute, what a great design. Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Enjoy your Irish day :) Thanks for joing us at the scrappy frog challange. Hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey There Vicky, This is Awesome, love the sentiment. Thank You for joining us this week at Loves Rubber Stamps. It is always a treat to see such great work.
    Good Luck, Dangina

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute card! Thx for joining us over at Loves Rubberstamps!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really like the paper you've been using for your Irish cards. Cute image too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very cute card with all the square pieces of paper. The little girl is adorable. Thank You for sharing at the Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog.

    Michelle (DT)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway