I decided to use a wonderful digi freebie from Creepie Cutie Stamps. It was just perfect for this event and for me to give you good wishes.
For this card I used some left over paper that I had from previous cards. I used a ribbon that I had purchased at Michael's. The little foam shamrock are from the Dollarama.I used my scallop and classic circles from Spellbinder.
Here's a closer look at the fabulous digi that I colored with my copics. I used a wonderful sentiment from Create with tlc.
- Patties creations challenge - St-Patrick's green
- Wags n whiskers rubberstamps - Go green
- Friends-of-speedy-tv-challenge - Marks Finest - St-Patrick's day
- Loves rubberstamps challenges - St-Patrick's day or shades of green
- Scrappy frogs challenge - Luck of the irish
- IDIC - Use green
Have a wonderful day everyone!!!!
I’m doing a giveaway to celebrate my 1 year of blogging! If you are a follower You can enter at this post and if you’re not now is a great time to become one…http://crafting-vicky.blogspot.ca/2013/03/candy-for-celebrating-my-1st-year-of.html