Tammy's Scrapin corner - Challenge # 54

Hello everyone!  It's time for another challenge over at Tammy's scraping corner.  This time our challenge is about Easter!!!  So just perfect for you to get your cards done for Easter!!!

For this challenge our wonderful sponsor is the amazing:

Eureka Stamps

For my card I used the fabulous digi 2209 (459) - Chick standing
For this card I used some paper from my stash.  This is paper that I had since the birth of my niece and nephew ;)  I had used the orange side for their cards.  I used my Label 9, scallop and classic oval all from Spellbinders.  I used a ribbon from my stash.

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored using my copics and the wonderful sentiment from Create with TLC
 I hope you have liked this and will be inspired to join us this week over at Tammy's scraping corner.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Crafty calendar challenge - Easter
  2. Dis digi designs challenge - Easter/spring
This is the 1st post of the day... there's still lots more to come so hope you come back for the others!

Hugs

I’m doing a giveaway to celebrate my 1 year of blogging! If you are a follower You can enter at this post and if you’re not now is a great time to become one… 


Comments

  1. Morning Vicky,
    thanks for showcasing our sponsors
    lovely images.

    you are so talented hun

    I thank you for another wonderful week
    at Tammy Scrappin Corner.
    Hugs Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha, this card just makes me feel so happy and the chick makes me laugh! Love the way he's standing so talk and sure of himself...Great Card V!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super card~! And I like what you've done with the blog.
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute, cute, cute...I love the colors again...Wonderful cute sentiment. joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh that chick is adorable. Also love those bright colours too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute! Love that combo of papers

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway