Tammy's Scrapin Corner - Challenge # 55

It's time for another challenge over at Tammy's scrapin corner.  This time our challenge is about Anything but a card.


Our sponsor this week is the wonderful
Meljen's Designs
For this challenge I had the pleasure of working with the wonderful digi Gruffy little gnome.


I decided to create a bookmark for this.  So hard to decide what to do instead of a card... but then I was watching my son Gregory read his book and he had nothing to mark the page so that gave me the idea... this little Gnome reminds me of him.  He looks just as grumpy... hihihi.  For this bookmark I used cardstock from Recollections.  The DP is from Basic Grey Oxford.  I added some ribbon from my stash and a little charm.  The shape was cut using my Cameo.  I used a label to print his name at the bottom... but when I put the bookmark through the plastic seller it melted the name... :(

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics and the sentiment from Create with TLC.  I thought this was perfect with a bookmark.

I'm entering this little bookmark in the following challenges:
  1. Crafting for all seasons - Anything but a card
  2. Challenges 4 everybody - Anything goes
I’m doing a giveaway to celebrate my 1 year of blogging! If you are a follower You can enter at this post and if you’re not now is a great time to become one… There's still a few days to enter!!!
http://crafting-vicky.blogspot.ca/2013/03/candy-for-celebrating-my-1st-year-of.html

Hugs


Comments

  1. Morning Vicky,

    I love this cute little bookmark

    this is so cute.


    Thank you for another wonderful week on the Design Team

    hugs Tammy Ortiz
    Tammy Scrappin Corner

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute is this...I love the bookmark and I think I have that same cute image. Just have not used it yet. I love your's..joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute, Cute, Cute! What an adorable little boy and the BG paper is terrific!
    ~Deb~
    CDAC DT Member
    A Look Through My Eyes

    ReplyDelete
  4. great bookmark love the image and great sentiment and I love the backing paper
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a fabulous book mark, I love your grumpy image and great sentiment.
    Thank you for joining us at Crafting for all Seasons.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE your bookmark!! Great minds think alike hehehe ;) I hate the name melted :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a great bookmark. Love all the books and the gnome is just right for this project.

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL!! This does remind me of Gregory, in a funny good way of course!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely tag!
    Thanks for joining us at CFAS!
    Jani x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous tag. Thank you for joining us at Challenges 4 Everybody.

    Joan x

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great bookmark. Such a sassy image! Great job on your colouring.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway