The stache be with you

Yup I have some more cards to show you... I received an awesome set from Paulette over at Create with TLC to do some previews.

Since I was pretty busy I didn't  get to play with it yet.. but this is a totally great masculine set!  And I finally got around to playing with it.  So here's my 1st card using The Stache vintage man as well as the sentiment La Moustache (perfect for my Francophone friends ;) )
I used paper from Classic Calico by American Craft.  I added some Robin's nest dew drops.

Here's a closer look at the digi and sentiment.  The digi was colored using my copics
I find it so very hard to do masculine cards but this one made itself!!!!!
Here's a closer look at the complete set available here:



To make this card I followed this color combination:

And this awesome sketch:


I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Outlawz challenges - Color combination
  2. Digi sketch challenge - Sketch
  3. Craft your passion challenges - Odd number of embellishments
  4. Cards for men - monochrome
So I have one more to show you before I disappear back to my craft room.  Hope you will come back!


Comments

  1. I love how this turned out....it has a water color sort of feel.
    Thank you.
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha...this reminds me of my dad!! I might have to go purchase this from Paulette...LOVE IT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's so handsome Vicky! :) Thanks for playing at Craft Your Passion this week!
    -Adina

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fab male card! I am pants at male cards I really am, they do say tho that practice makes perfect so I need to make some more. Thanks for the inspiration and for playing along at Digi Sketch Challenge.

    Kelly x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous male card! Thanks for joining us at CYP! HUgsxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a funny card, I love this one!
    Thank you for joining Digi Sketch Challenge and see you next time!
    Mariken xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great masuline card Vicky. Well done my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card, Vicky. Thanks for joining us over at Cards for Men and good luck with the challenge.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway