The stamping chef - March 5th 2013

Hello everyone!  This time there's no new release... It's a chance for us to show you an image that we really love at The stamping chef.

For my card I used the fabulous digi Flash Dance.  I had a wonderful sentiment from Create with TLC that I had been meaning to play with for awhile and didn't  have time to do so.
For this card I used Forever in time - Celebrate paper.  I added a button that I purchased in a bag over at Michael's and used some ribbon from my stash.  I really wanted a bright and cheerful card!  I used my scallop and classic circle and my grand label 4 and label 4 all from Spellbinder.

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored using my copics.
If you haven't been to the store recently you really should go and check it out!  There's some pretty awesome new digis.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Simon says stamps challenge - Anything goes
  2. Catch the bug blog - Anything goes challenges
  3. Challenges 4 everybody - Anything goes
  4. Sweet n sassy digis - Feminine card (I think there's nothing more feminine then us trying to look better by doing exercise... and well trying to cheat lol)
So that's it for me!!!  Yesterday I went shopping with my daughter... ended up spending lots (she grew...).  Today I already warned the kids... It's all about me crafting and enjoying my day!!!!  So here's to hoping it's the case.

Hugs

Vicky
Xo

Comments

  1. Reminds me of the 80's. FAB card! Love the sentiment and the bright colors. Hugs, Robin

    PS My sister has blog candy if you're interested.
    http://www.sydneyssentiments.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't leave here without leaving a comment on this one! Love the happy colors and papers you've used on your design here Vicky! LOL! Love that sentiment too!! So fun! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous and I love the bright and cheerful colouring.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the sentiment, Vicky! My kind of thinking. lol Great use of the big polka dots -- love the vibrant colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable card! I love that sentiment!! :)

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

    Hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful bright colors Vicky. Great image also. joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun card! I love the sentiment--my philosophy on exercising! Thanks so much for sharing at SNSDC!
    {hugs}
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fabulous, colorful card!! Love the image!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fun image. I love the fun colors and patterns. Thanks for joining us for the SNS Digi Challenge this week.
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really cute card and image. Great papers and love the button. Thanks for joining us at Catch the bug.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card i love the sentiment. Thank you for joining us at Challenges 4 Everybody.

    Joan x

    ReplyDelete
  12. great card! thanks for joining us at catch the bug!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway