For my card I had the pleasure of working with Cutie Patooty bear. I don't usually do a card so embellished... it's a bit over the top for me lol but I'm liking this results a lot.
For this card I used paper from 5th frolic - Dear Lizzy by American Craft. I thought this paper was just perfect for what I wanted to do! I used a doily from my stash. I added some pink lace ribbon as well. Sugar creek hollow I also used my scallop and classic circle from Spellbinder! I used as well my botanical swirls & accent from Spellbinder. The butterfly Vivienne from Memory box. The flowers and the little bling are from my stash. I added some pearls as well.
Here's the closer look at the digi colored with my copics.
I also added a sentiment from Create with TLC.
I hope you will join us this week!!!!
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
- Flutterby wednesdays - More than 3 layers (and butterfly or fairy)
- Eclectic ellapu - Create something for a child
- Artistic inspirations challenges - Things with wings (there's a butterfly)
- Sugar creek hollow - Lovely lace
- Crafts 4 eternity - Tic tac toe - flowers, circle and lace
I have one more post for you... I really hope that you will come back to check my next one!!!