Tuesday Throwdown - Challenge # 137

Hello everyone!  It's time for a challenge over at Tuesday throwdown.  This time it's about lace and doily!  And our awesome sponsor is
Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps

For my card I had the pleasure of working with Cutie Patooty bear.  I don't  usually do a card so embellished... it's a bit over the top for me lol but I'm liking this results a lot.

For this card I used paper from 5th frolic - Dear Lizzy by American Craft.  I thought this paper was just perfect for what I wanted to do!  I used a doily from my stash.  I added some pink lace ribbon as well. Sugar creek hollow I also used my scallop and classic circle from Spellbinder!  I used as well my botanical swirls & accent from Spellbinder.  The butterfly Vivienne from Memory box.  The flowers and the little bling are from my stash.  I added some pearls as well.

Here's the closer look at the digi colored with my copics. 
I also added a sentiment from Create with TLC.
I hope you will join us this week!!!!

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Flutterby wednesdays - More than 3 layers (and butterfly or fairy)
  2. Eclectic ellapu - Create something for a child
  3. Artistic inspirations challenges - Things with wings (there's a butterfly)
  4. Sugar creek hollow - Lovely lace
  5. Crafts 4 eternity - Tic tac toe - flowers, circle and lace
I have one more post for you... I really hope that you will come back to check my next one!!!

Hugs

Vicky
Xo




Comments

  1. Vicky, she's beautiful! Your doily and the floral arrangement with the glassy like embellishments are fantastic and I really like the multi-colors on that butterfly. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bicky this is so cute! Love the bling especially since it's so rare for you. It's really cool how you made it bend around the circle.
    ~Deb~
    A Look Through My Eyes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Vicky!! :) Your creation for this is just darling!!! I really love the flowers around your image and the brilliant colors you've used!! Love this! :) Thanks for sharing!! Have a happy day! Smiles and Hugs - *Vicki*
    *My Blog* - Stamp Smiles

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Vicky, this is the sweetest little bear and I just love the flowers and the butterfly! Wonderful bling on the flower embellies and the doily mat just sets everything off beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty and cheerful. Sweet image and I love the butterfly and flower embellies. Thank you for joining us at Flutterby Wednesdays this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great layout Vicky, and the soft greens with the pinks work really well. The butterfly looks fabulous. Thanks for joining us at Artistic Inspirations this week, Judith xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Vicky, you need to do more of this....I love the embellies and the image is adorable. Beautiful card. joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cute card! I especially love the butterfly, very delicate!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow. Beautiful work. That doily is really neat. I love how you embellished around the image and that is another great sentiment from Paulette.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so cute and pretty. Love the colours and layout. Thank you so much for sharing it with us at Crafts 4 Eternity.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super sweet card Vicky!! AND Congrats on the new DT position - I'll be over to check out their Challenges!! You are one busy lady!!
    Wishing you a Blessed week!!
    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is gorgeous Vicky! I love all the embellishments and the doily accents.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous creation and thanks for sharing with us Eclectics
    Elaine aka Ellapu

    ReplyDelete
  14. Vicky, so very sweet...love your butterfly and a doily is always perfect.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Sugar Creek Hollow this week.
    Patti DT/SCH

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely card - I love this little bear!

    Hugs

    Julie x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway