613 Avenue Create - Gift packaging

It's time for a new challenge over at 613 Avenue Create and this time it's about Gift packaging.

This time we have 2 wonderful sponsor!
Our Wonderful Sponsors and  Eureka Stamps

For my card I played with the so very funny Stella B-day 29.  Just got to love Stella ;)  I made a gift card holder but decided to make it a bit more special ;)  So it pops out when open.  I used my fabulous Cameo to make it!


I made this pretty CAS.  I wanted to add some interest so used a cuttlebug embossing folder.  I added some Robin's nest dew drops.

Here's a closer look when open as you can see the card pops up.  I used a MS corner punch for the corner of the card stock.

And here's a look from the side as you can see when partially open the card is a bit out ;)  I really love how it pops up!

I'm entering this in the following challenges:

  1. Aud sentiments challenge - Birthday sentiment
  2. Sassy studio designs - It's all about the hats ;)  Well there's a b-day hat!
  3. Inspire-me-fridays - Anything goes
  4. Patties creations challenge - Anything but a card (well it's not really a card... it's to put a giftcard, more packaging I would say lol)
  5. Totally papercrafts - Don't  be square 
  6. Catch the bug blog - anything goes
I still have one more post coming up!  So hope you will be back for it!  Have a wonderful Sunday!!!

Hugs


Comments

  1. Gorgeous gift idea. Love the bold colouring.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute way to present a gift card! Love it and the image you chose. So glad you joined us at Pattie's Creations this week for Anything but a Card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stella is just too funny! Love your embossing, Vicky. Fabulous color combo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Vicky!

    I just love this GC holder it is do cool the way it pops up! So glad you included a side view :) Yea gotta love that Stella LOL! Also love the color combo!

    Hugs,
    Kathi

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really adorable and the colors are wonderful. Thanks for joining us at SSD DTBST this week.

    Alaine - SSD DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great gift idea....I love the wonderful colors...joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun project, Vicky! I, too, love the colors!
    Hugz,
    Chana

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great gift presentation sweetie. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Totally Papercrafts.

    Hugs
    Cathy DT
    xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. too funny! this is such a great gift card holder Vicky!!! :)
    thank you for sharing @ Inspire Me Fridays this week!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway