613 Avenue Create - Sketch

Hello everyone!  This time at 613 avenue Create we have a great sketch to share with you!  And our sponsor is non other than the wonderful:
Bugaboo Stamps
And here's the sketch that we have for you:
For my card I used the fun NM Joking from Bugaboo.  Just love this image and figured this is the perfect card to make someone want to get better quickly lol
For this card I used some paper from MME - Blink of an eye.  I used my we'r memory keeper crop-a-dile corner punch.  I added some pearls in the corners from my stash.  I used for the banner en embossing folder.  And the circles were done with my grand circle and classic circle from Spellbinder.

Here's a closer look at the wonderful digi that I colored with my copics.  The sentiment comes with that image.
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Wags n whiskers rubberstamps - Anything goes
  2. Clear it out challenge - Anything goes use 2 or more DP from your stash I did!!! ;)
I have one more post coming up!!!  Hope you will come back for it.  Don't forget to leave me a comment.  I really love to read them.

Hugs

Comments

  1. Vicky, I love it, but as a nurse I would "never" say that....hehe. Never said I would think it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used that same delightful image on a card for my DIL who is a nurse. She nearly broke a rib from laughing so hard! I love this card, Vicky. Great blue glove and gray hair!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Ms. Vicky! LOL! Gotta love this one! :) Great job!

    Hugs,
    Kathi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nope she don't look like she is kidding to me....lol great card...joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this card! Thanks for joining us on the Clear It Out Challenge Blog. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely adorable! Love it! Thanks for joining the challenge at Wags 'n Whiskers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Too funny! Great image, and love the sentiment to go with her! Thanks so much for joining us for the Wags n Whiskers Challenge! :) hugs, Kimberly

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway