A sleigh ride ;)

I'm using today where there's no other post on my blog to share my 2nd card for the Lady Anne' s progressive challenge.  This time the sponsor is none other than Eureka!!!  Just love those digis so had to play with both lol

This card is made with the digi 10803.

I used some paper from Kringle & Co by American Craft.  I used my Classic circle from Spellbinder.  I added some of my Robin's nest Dew drops.  The corners of the card and the paper was done with my crop-a-dile corner punch from We r memory makers.

Here' s a closer look at the digi that I colored using my copics and my zig memory system pens.  Love how those pens give a beautiful shine.
To make this card I followed this great sketch:

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Lady annes challenges - Christmas progressive challenge #5
  2. Fetch a sketch - Sketch
  3. C.R.A.F.T. - Christmas
  4. My time to craft challenge - Christmas in May
  5. jingle belles rock - Merry and bright
  6. Winter wonderland - Oh Christmas tree
Hope you have liked this card.  I'm so very happy that I've done so many Christmas cards so far!!! ;)

Hugs



Comments

  1. How utterly cool. Love that sketch and the papers you have chosen. Great way to show off this image. I'm looking forward to working with this digi. Maybe I'll use this layout and our cards will be fraternal twins. Actually, I might end up using this layout for a couple things coming up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful....I love your choice of designer papers...This is a wonderful Christmas Card...joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooooooooh! i ♥LOVE♥ that super-fun sleigh, you've done a GREAT version of the sketch (which i loved, too!) and i love the fun papers you've chosen to compliment the image! thanks for joining our "merry and bright" fun at JINGLE BELLES... times 2! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous card and a great match to our theme, thank you so much for joining us at the Winter Wonderland
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card, love the colors. Thank You for sharing with us at Lady Anne's Challenges. I hope we see you again soon.
    Sharon
    Lady Anne's Stamp Challenge
    Lady Anne's: NanaVic's Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute Vicky - love that image!

    Thank you for sharing with us at My Time to Craft this week, we hope to see you again soon. Wedgie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card and great coloring of the sledge! =)
    Thank You for sharing with us at Lady Anne's Challenges. I hope we see you again soon.
    Hugs, Elenor DT

    Cards by Lady Anne

    Lady Anne's Challenge
    Lady Anne's Stamp Challenge
    Lady Anne's: NanaVic's Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty and glad you liked the sketch! Thanks for entering the Fetch A Sketch Challenge – hope you can join us again next time! Fetch A Sketch

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway