Autumn flower mouse dressed for spring

Hello everyone!  Hope you had a great Monday!  I had lots of fun we had a teambuilding activity today and I went bowling!!!!  I really suck...lol but I laughed a lot ;)  I did manage to do a strike!  I'm doing another activity like that tomorrow with my other team... we will see if I get better hee hee hee

Tonight I have a card to share with you that I made for my mom to wish her a great day for Mother's day!  I used the wonderful Autumn flower mouse that I had won a few weeks ago!  But I dressed him up in spring colors.  I think he looks great for spring as well.

I used great paper from Echo park - This and that.  I used my eyelet and small circle from Spellbinder.  I added some flowers from my stash that I used stickles on.  And the last embellishment was some Robin's nest dew drops.

Here's a closer look at the great digi that I colored with my copics.  The great sentiment is from Create with TLC
Isn't he cuuuute?!?

I followed this wonderful sketch:


I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. stamps fun-creativity -Sketch
  2. Simon says stamp and show - Little paper (the pack that I used is a 6x6 pad)
  3. Sister act card challenge - Anything goes
  4. Meljens designs dt - Mom 
I will be back with another card but this time for the CDAC progressive challenge.

Hugs

Comments

  1. Awww, what a darling image, Vicky! Fab coloring and shading. Wonderful paper choices.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love this card and I'm sure your mom did too. Such a sweet image and I am loving that paper.

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, I love the designer papers of this card. Such a cute image...joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  4. wauh it's a beauty thanks for joining us at sfc

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the composition of this one, everything works so well together.
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card and colours! Great take on the sketch too! Thanks so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp and Show :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway