CDAC freebie - Aloha

Hello everyone!  I have 2 cards to share with you using a fabulous new set from Create with TLC that you can find here.




For the 1st card I'm using the last digi from the challenge over at CDAC for the freebies.  This one is called Aloha and it's from Back to paper.

Here's my card.

For this card I used some paper from Recollections - Fashionably chic.  I used my nesting ovals from Quickutz as well as my label 14 from Spellbinder.  The leaf was done with a Cheery Lynn Designs die B119.  The flower was from Beth when she sold her studio content which is almost all in my studio now lol

Here's a closer look at the great digi that I colored with my copics and the sentiment from the set above.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. cdac-progressive-freebie-challenges - freebie (the 4th and last of the challenge)
I will be back with one more card. Hope you will come back for it!

Hugs

Comments

  1. Fabulous card! Love the background DP and the flower so much. You did a great job with this image. Thank you so much for playing the CDAC PROGRESSIVE CHALLENGES
    ~Deb~
    CDAC DT Member
    A Look Through My Eyes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card, Vicki. It's so bright and fresh. Your flower is gorgeous!

    Christine - CDAC DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the flower on your beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great once again. Another cool flower and I love that DP and the leaves you created too. Actually I think this is one of my favourite flowers.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway