DDC # 63 - 3D element

This is time for a new challenge over at Digi Darlas and this time it's about putting a 3D element on your card.

For my card I used the fabulous digi Balloon n Bow.  It's perfect for a birthday card!!!  I popped up the blue balloon and the bow.

I used paper from my stash.  YAY so happy when I don't  have to cut more paper from new packs.  I added some ribbon from the dollar store.  I used my Label 14 and label 29 from Spellbinders.

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics and the great sentiment from Create with TLC
And here's a side view so you see better the popped up elements
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Corrosive challenges - My sentiments exactly
  2. Qkr stampede - Children's card or tag ( I think this is the perfect children card)
  3. Cutie pie challenge - Photo inspiration
So this is the 2nd post of the day!  I have one more to come.  I hope you will be coming back for it.

Hugs

Comments

  1. Ahhh!! So much fun and love the colors, any child would be so delighted with a card like this... love the 3D Balloons, terrific card my friend, hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. It does make you feel good when you can use up some of that scrap paper...I have lots...I love the way you popped up the blue balloon. It caught my eye right off. Wonderful colorful card. joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vicky, this is so fantastic! Love your 3-d's!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the popped up bits. Such a bright and cheery card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Card! I love the 3D Balloons. thank you for sharing with QKR Stampede this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card Vicky love it. Now I have you 3 times it seems. LOL
    Linda K.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so fun and bright. Simply a perfect Birthday card!
    Well done with the 3-d challenge.
    Hugs Nick

    ReplyDelete
  8. A lovely bright and cheerful card just perfect for the challenge.
    Thank you for joining the Cutie Pie photo inspiration challenge and good luck x Susan x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway