Delicious Doodles DT post - May 3rd

Hello everyone!  It's time for a new challenge over at Delicious Doodles.  This time it's about a masculine card!

For my card I used the wonderful digi Coming Home.  I just think this digi is perfect for a masculine card.  There are actually a lot of Delicious Doodles digis that are perfect for this!



I really kept this card CAS!  I used some leftover paper.  I added a simple paper underneath the image for some frame.  The image was just done with my Pebbles chalk the earth tones set and the pearlescent set.

I was inspired by this picture I didn't leave the lighthouse white however because I wanted to bring the color of the matting of the card:


I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Moving along with the times - One for the guys
  2. For your inspiration challenges - Inspiration picture
It's Friday!!!!  So getting close to the weekend.  Have a wonderful day!!!

Hugs

Comments

  1. This is gorgeous! It looks like a printed art piece. You've colored it so perfectly. Hugs,
    ~Deb~
    CDAC DT Member
    A Look Through My Eyes

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, Vicky! Incredible coloring on the image. Fabulous masculine card and I love the way you framed the image with the background paper.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful image, and beautiful colouring, Vicky! Thanks for joining us at FYI!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, Vicky! Love the tranquil scene!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic take on the photo! Love your card. So glad you joined us at FYI!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another wonderful masculine card. This is perfect...joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Vicky! this is stunning (in a masculine sort of way). LOVE this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow… this is beautiful Vicky! what a fab scene… so peaceful looking… and you've coloured it beautifully… I love the paper and border… just perfect!
    Thanks for joining us at MAWTT and Good Luck in the Challenge!
    Hope you have a lovely weekend!
    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow...looks like an oil painting...you did an awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That image is just beautiful! I LOVE the fabulous coloring and the peaceful feel of the card! Thanks for joining us at FYI! :)

    PS: If you're interested, I have a DT call going on for a new challenge called House of Cards! I'd love it if you'd consider entering! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. So pretty, love the image and the colouring is fab
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Excellent take from the inspiration! Thanks for joining in with FYI!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fantastic! You've done a beautiful job colouring this image. Perfect CAS masculine card.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous card and gorgeous coloring! Thanks for playing at FYI!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful card love how you colored the image!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wonderful masculine card. I love your coloring. So glad you joined us at FYI.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway