Gingerloft challenge - Lilac and lace

For our new challenge over at Gingerloft challenge, this time it's about lilac and lace!

For my card I used the beautiful digi called Dance.  I thought it was just perfect for this chalenge!

I used paper from Daydream - First edition.  The border punch that I used for this is from MS.  I added some lace from my stash.  I just love the soft look that it gives to this card.

Here's a closer look at the digi that has it's own integrated sentiment.  I used Shaded lilac distress ink on the side of it.  I colored the digi with my copics


I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Jellypark challenges - Girly girl
  2. Happy campers - Use lace
  3. Crafting for all seasons - Monochromatic

This is my 1st post of the day!  So hope you will be back there's 2 more on the way ;)

Hugs

Comments

  1. Love the image and that lace is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is perfect for this challenge. Great image...joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Vicky, I'm loving your card! That digi is amazing! Thanks for playing in the Monochromatic challenge at Crafting For All Seasons this time!
    Good Luck
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card Vicky :o)
    Thanks for joining us at Jellypark Friends & Good Luck!
    Hugs
    Tracey
    x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway