Lacy Sunshine - Challenge #8

I would like to start off by wishing a wonderful Mother's day to all the North American Moms out there!

It's time for another challenge over at Lacy sunshine challenge blog and this time it's anything but a square!  For my card I got to play with the wonderful new digi called Becky Beaver that you can purchase here.


I used the great Nesting Frame 10 from Quickutz to cut the card stock.  I used some paper from Crate paper - paper heart collection.  I used some flowers from Petaloo Premier flower - Penny Lane.  I used for the 1st time my floral corner 1 from Spellbinder.  I also used my scallop and classic circle from spellbinder.

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics.  I used Stormy sky distress ink to color up the sky.  The great sentiment is from Create with TLC.

Here's a side view of my easel card.
And the closed view of the card.
You will be able to purchase this card in my etsy shop here.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Our creative corner - anything goes
  2. My heartpieces digital stamp challenge - anything goes
  3. Annabelle stamps - anything goes
  4. Divas by design challenge - Anything goes
  5. Dream valley challenges - No square allowed
This is my 1st post of the day!  Hope you have a great Sunday!  Big hello to my new follower! ;)

Please come back for the next one as well.

Hugs

Comments

  1. Super cute Vicky! Little Sabrina is just adorable and you've displayed her beautifully on your gorgeous easel.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous, Vicky! Becky's super cute & looks very much at home amongst the fab background you've created for her! Fab card design and papers too!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card love the colours :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Vicky!! Aren't these little animals so adorable!!..
    Meredith
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous Vicky, love the cute image and the beautiful papers.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Vicky, a very beautiful card, I love the shape and the colours are super.
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous Vicky, what a lovely digi & love your colours xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a fun and cheerful card!
    Thanks so much for sharing with us at AnnaBelle Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous creation...thanks for playing with Divas by Design!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  10. A really bright and cheerful card Vicky. Thanks for joining us at Our Creative Corner. Margie x

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is beautiful and thank you so much for sharing it with us at Diva's by Design. Good Luck.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  12. A delightful card Vicky. I love the sky you've created for the wonderful image x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautifully shaped card Vicky...I love the Spellbinders corners...Just wonderful...joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  14. Brill card Vicky! Love the bright spring colours x

    Jill xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is gorgeous. Love the cute image and embellishments and love the shape.
    Thank you for sharing it with us at Dream Valley.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is absolutely gorgeous Vicky, love the shape and layout. Thank you for sharing with us at My Heart Pieces Challenge. Marlene DT

    ReplyDelete
  17. So cute! Thanks for sharing with us at Our Creative Corner - Love from Laura xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway