I had so much fun creating with this awesome digi! It's the perfect digi for some hope!!! I used all pink this time for this occasion since it's for Breast cancer but it could have been colored in a different way for other causes. Cancer does so much damage :(
For this card I used paper from my stash! All shades of pink with a bit of cream. I used my Baby's breath folder by cuttlebug. I used a MS punch that I purchased from Beth. I used my grand Label 4, my label 4, my parisian motif also purchased from Beth all of these are Spellbinder. The felt flowers were part of Beth's flowers and I added a brad from my stash. The wonderful stick pin is from Karen Christensen, you can see other stick pins in her etsy store by clicking the link. I added some pearls from my stash.
Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics and added some stickles to her wings. The wonderful sentiment from Create with TLC
I followed this sketch:
- Dilly beans challenge - Think pink
- Make it monday - Anything goes
- Sketch saturday - Sketch
- Link up for pink - Breast cancer related
- Qkr stampede - Favorite things (well I love Lacy Sunshine images, adore fairies, I really love stick pins and of course stickles ;0 )
- Fab n funky challenges - Lots of pink
I still have one more post for you!!! Hope you come back for it!