Lilliana - Simply Betty freebie

I'm back but this time with the finished card from the picture of WOYWW!  And it's using the wonderful Freebie from Simply Betty called Lilliana.  She's free to participate in the challenge but you should have already asked for it from the FB fan page.  If you participate you get to play again next month otherwise you have to sit out for a month... So don't want that to happen to me lol

This time the challenge is to use this image with orange, yellow, white and black.

My paper is from MME - Moments.  I used my large and small square by spellbinder.  I added some Robin's nest dew drops.

I kept this card really simple because I really love the layout of the great sketch from Flutterby Wednesday especially with the soft yellow and black.  I think it looks really fresh this way!

Here's my digi colored with my copics, some stickles.  The background was done with pearlescent chalks - jewel tones.

I followed this sketch:


I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Flutterby wednesdays - Sketch
  2. Simply betty stamps - Freebie challenge - orange, yellow, white and black
  3. Chalk n stock - use chalk
So that's it for me for tonight!!!  Hope you have a wonderful crafty night.

Hugs

Comments

  1. A beautiful take on the sketch and challenge. The black touches really makes the design stand out.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice card!!I like the sparkle!!! Thanks for playing along with my Flutter By Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Desire the black matting does make the image stand out. Beautiful...joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love this layout. You did a fabulous job with the image and I really love the papers and colours you've chosen.
    Great work as always.

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely image. You've done a very nice job with our sketch, and your card is delightful. Thank you for joining us this week at Flutter by Wednesday,

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooooh I haven't seen this freebie! Beautiful card and the image is fabulous. Thank you for joining us this month at Chalk N Stock and good luck. Hugs

    NIKKI DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous! Love how you colored her hair.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card. I love the oranges on the fairy. Wonderful job and thanks again for being part of the Chalk N Stock challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You've used the sketch to perfection, great colouring too!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway