Madi Summer

Good morning everyone!!!  It's Friday!!! WOOOHOOOO ;)  I made a little card last night that I want to share with you this morning.  It's for the Outlaws freebie challenge.  I always try to participate to get the next set of freebies ;)

So this time I'm using the fabulous Madi Summer from Sandi Samples.

I really wanted to participate over at CAS color and sketch blogs.  And there you have to stamp (I didn't see any indication that digi stamps were allowed) so in order to make sure that I was eligible, I used a stamp to create the border on my card as well as for the sentiment.

So I kept this really really CAS.  I used some cardstock.  The sentiment was part of a kit that I had gotten but I had never used it.  I used as well a MS border punch.  The stamp used to do the border is from G studio.

For the border stamp I used my distressed markers to color the flower in 2 different shades alternating.  I have been badly ignoring my distress markers... so I thought this was the great time to use them.  I also colored the dress of little Madi with my distresss marker.  The skin, hair and flowers were done with my copics.


So to make this card I followed this awesome sketch that also forced me to use my neglected stamps.


I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. CAS Colours and sketches - sketch
  2. Outlawz challenges - freebie
  3. Aud sentiments challenge blog - Friend sentiment
  4. Delightful sketches -Celebrate friendships
That's it for me for this morning!  I will be back this weekend.  Hope you have a fabulous Friday!!!

Hugs


Comments

  1. Good Morning Vicky...Very cute image and your card is adorable...joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a cute image and coloured so well! Love how you used the stamp for the border. Thanks for joining us at CC&S

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is adorable Vicky!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous creation hun, love the CAS & colours!

    Thank you for sharing with us at Delightful Challenges this week, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet image! Wonderful use of our sketch! Thanks so much for playing along at CCS xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! Thanks for playing along with us at CAS Colours & Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute little image - thanks so much for playing along at CAS this week - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful card you have made. Thank you for taking part in the Aud Sentiments Challenge this fortnight and I wish you the best of luck in the draw. Best wishes, Kym (Aud Sentiments Design Team Member) xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway