Monday, May 27, 2013

Melonheadz DT card - Father's day /male inspired

It's time for a new challenge over at Melonheadz friends.  This time it's about Father's day or male inspired!

For my card I used the wonderful Heart Owl colored.  Of course you might find this girly but it's a girl giving this to her dad... see my dad loves owls ;) so I thought this would be totally perfect!


For this card I used the wonderful paper from Sweet Owl by First Edition Paper.  I used my scallop and large circle from Spellbinder.  I added a ribbon from my stash.  I fussy cut the great digi precolored.

Here's a closer look at the great digi and the fabulous sentiment from Create with TLC.
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Brown sugar challenge - Father's day
  2. The sweetpea stampers - Birds of a feather
  3. My heartpieces digital stamp challenge - Be sentimental
I still have one more post to come up!  I really hope that you will be coming back for my card.  

Hugs


7 comments :

  1. The perfect Fathers Day card and who says a Dad doesn't love pink.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice card Vicky.

    Owls are great. I love them.

    Great to see pink on a male card.

    Thanks for joining us at Brown Sugar. Good luck

    Tracey DTxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this one...........great owl~!

    Paulette

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful card, I just love that cute owl.
    Thanks for playing along with us at Brown Sugar, I hope we’ll see you again next week!
    Hugs,
    Linda (DT) xox
    squirrelsnippets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Vicky, what a gorgeous owl card you have made. Thanks for taking part in the Sweet Pea Stampers Challenge this month of “birds of a feather” and best of luck. We hope to see you back again very soon. Best wishes, Kym, Sweet Pea Stampers Design Team xxx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews

pinterest