Melonheadz DT card - Sparkle and shine

It's time for another challenge over at Melonheadz friends.  This time it's Sparkle and shine.

For my card I used the fabulous digi set called Paris set that you can find here.  It's precolored!!!  So awesome.  I merged 2 of the images from the set.  And I used as well the sentiment from there.

For this card I used some paper from 5th & Frolic by American Craft.  I used my Label 14 from Spellbinder.  And I also used Nesting Frame 1 from Quickutz.  The border punch is from MS.  The bling is some nestabling that I have had for a year.  The lace is from my stash.

Here's the digi and the wonderful sentiment from the set
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. As you like it challenge - Die cuts and punches - both have been used ;)
  2. Dis digi designs challenge - show us your bling
  3. Whimsy inspires - anything goes
  4. Happy campers - Use lace
  5. Whoopsi daisy - Pretty in pink
So that's post number 3!!!  One more on the way lol

Hugs

Comments

  1. Wonderful card, I love the bling :o)
    Thanks for joining us for Di's Digi Challenge & Good Luck!
    Hugs
    Tracey
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card honey. Fab pink too!!
    Thank you so much for joining in with our first challenge.
    Annette
    My blog : Netty's Cards
    Proud to design for As You Like It Challenge.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooo, love that lace and all the pink, Vicky! Darling image.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable Vicky....I am trying to catch up on commenting so be patient...lol Love it...joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a nice girly card. Love that precoloured digi!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute image and a lovely layout. Thank you for joining us at Whoopsi Daisy this week and good luck
    Bettyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahh, Vicky This is fantastic! Thanks for joining in our pretty in pink challenge at Whoopsi Daisy this week! Hope to see you again soon!

    Hugs,
    Karen C

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Vicky, this is super cute! Love everything about it and glad to see you playing at Di's Digi Designs this time:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway