This image is from Delicious Doodles and it's called Daisies and butterfly.
I made this card shape with my Cameo! Totally love using that for my center step cards because I had so much trouble making those before!!! I used my Gillian from spellbinder shape for the digi and the paper under it. I made the butterflies with my cottage cutz die. The tag was made with my fancy tag 2 from spellbinder. The bling is from my stash. The paper is all left over paper that I had in my stash.
Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics I added some stickles to the butterfly but you don't see it well in this light. I used a wonderful sentiment from Create with TLC.
My card is available in my Etsy store here.
- Gem challenge blog - Things with wings
- One stopcraft challenge- Add some glitter
- Speedy-fox-and-friends-challenge-159 - Use glitter
- Sugar creek hollow - Spring flowers
- Alphabet challenge blog - Glitter and gems
- Flutterby wednesdays - Anything goes
- Lia stampz - Friendship (thanks to Cely for telling me about this challenge!!! now I'm a follower ;))
So that's it for now! I'm going to meet my dad and step mom for brunch to celebrate mother's day! Hope you have a wonderful one!!!