For my card I got to use the great Birthday girl from BBKakes that CG chose for us this time.
This is such a fun and cheerful image!!! I used my MS border punch with it. I thought it looked like the frosting was dripping... I added some left over ribbon. I used my scallop and classic circles from Spellbinder. The paper is from MME - Dwell.
Here's a closer look at the great digi that I colored with my copics. I added some glossy accent to the frosting. The great sentiment is from Create with TLC.
- Qkr stampede - Children's card or tag
- Creative moments of craft - Circles ( used some die cuts, paper and ribbon with polka dots which are tiny circles...)
- Lej designs challenge blog - Borders and/or corners (I did the border)
- Ribbon carousel - Celebration and need to use a spooled element
- Fab n funky challenges - favorite embellishments (I really love to use ribbon!)
- 4 crafty chicks - Birthdays
- Art impressions stamps - Show us your bows
- Southern girls challenge - Going spotty
That's the last post for now at least! I hope to craft a lot today!!!! It's my day to enjoy my craft room. A blessed moment in my life. Don't forget to leave a comment I really love them.