Party animals HB2U

Hello everyone!  Hope you have had a fabulous Tuesday!  I was in a meeting this morning that did not go the  way that I had anticipated... took longer and kind of put a kink on the rest of the day.  But when I got home i had some Happy mail from my secret sister (from the FB group Her craftiness) and everything was better lol.

So I have a card to share with you tonight that I made this past weekend with the wonderful digi from Imagine that.  It's called Party animals HB2U.  I think it's great fun for a birthday card.

This is the biweekly freebie image for the progressive challenge that I got because I participate in the last challenge.  Just had to play along again!  And looking forward to the next image this way!


My paper for this card is from Happy Day - Simple stories.  I used my large circle from spellbinder.  And that's it!!!  Tons of layers but kept the rest fairly simple.

Here's a closer look at the digi.
I followed this great sketch to make this card:


I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Digi sketch challenge - Sketch and cute
  2. Imagine that digistamp - Progressive challenge #7
  3. Tuesday taggers - On the wild side (animals)
  4. Cutie pie challenge - Photo inspiration of balloons
  5. Chocolate coffee cards - Use a number (well I used paper with numbers and of course there's a number in the sentiment)
So that's my 1st post of the night.  I will be back with another soon.

Hugs

Comments

  1. What a FUN b-day card Vicky!! Love all the layers and bright fun colors and patterns of papers. Will bring a smile to someone who receives it. *Ü*

    Thanks so much for playing at Imagine That! Progressive Freebie Challenges this week!!
    Blessings 2 U!
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a bright, cheerful card!

    Thank you for joining in with the cutie pies xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card. I haven't colored mine yet. Love those papers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Card love how you have coloured the image and the added the balloons , they go well . many thanks for joining us at Imagine That on our Progressive Freebie Challenge hugs txx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun image for a birthday card. Love that balloon paper.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great fun card and lovely bright papers.
    Thanks for sharing with us at TioT
    Avril

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the bright colours with this fun image.
    Thanks for sharing with us at TioT.
    Avril

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great fun card and lovely bright papers.
    Thanks for sharing with us at TioT
    Avril

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those little fellows do look like they are partying....Great job...joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card - love that tortoise image!

    Thanks for joining us at The Cutie Pie Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  11. An adorable card! Love the colors and balloons.
    Thanks for sharing it with us at TIOT.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great card, love the backing papers.
    Thank you for joining the Cutie Pie photo inspiration challenge and good luck x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great job on your card! Love the adorable little frog and his turtle pal! Nice papers and bright, happy colors! So happy to have you play along with us at CC&CC! Joanne

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great card, thank you for entering into cutiepie challenge. Gemma dt x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sooooo cute!!! Thanks for participating in our CHOCOLATE, COFFEE and CARDS challenge!! Hope to see you again next week!

    ~DEANNE~
    A Little Bit O' Paper

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi, I love your card, very cute!!!
    Thank you for joining at Digi Sketch Challenge!!
    Mariken xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Vicky I love this super cute card, thanks playing along with Try it on Tuesday this fortnight
    hugs
    Ildiko

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway