Sunday, May 19, 2013

Roman Fashion Vintage Collage

Today I got a wonderful digi from Create with TLC that you can find here.


Here's the creation that I did with this image.  I thought this called for a really soft and feminine look!
I used some paper from my stash as well as some paper from Desert blooms by First Paper edition.  I added some lace and a bow.  The dies were classic and lacey circles as well as Tags &flags from spellbinder.  I used some german glass glitter on the banner that I had made with some sookwang tape.


I added a sentiment from Create with TLC that I used some victorian velvet on.  The image was colored using my copics.
I followed this sketch:










I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Sweet-sunday-sketch-challenge-184 - sketch
  2. Joanna sheen challenge - Girls girls girls
  3. Totally papercrafts - Diva image young and old
  4. The squirrel and the fox - Here come the girls
  5. Happy campers - Lace
  6. Milkcoffee challenge - Shabby chic/ vintage
I hope you have been inspired and you will be going shopping over at Create with TLC

Hugs

6 comments :

  1. Oh so pretty, Vicky. Love that lace detail and the image is just stunning! A beautiful card!
    hugs, Asha
    Sunny Summer Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOOHHHH, I love this...This is such a beautiful card...WOW, you took that image and really created a stunning, vintage card...Lovely Vicky...joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh what a classy, elegant card. Just stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. super card..thanks for joining in with our challenge at TPC x carol

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful vintage card, very classy.

    Thanks for joining the Joanna Sheen Challenge this time.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful card, I just love the soft colours you used, you were spot on with your choice!
    Thanks for playing along with us at The Squirrel & The Fox, I hope we’ll see you again next fortnight!
    Hugs,
    Linda xox
    squirrelsnippets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews

pinterest