Roman Fashion Vintage Collage

Today I got a wonderful digi from Create with TLC that you can find here.


Here's the creation that I did with this image.  I thought this called for a really soft and feminine look!
I used some paper from my stash as well as some paper from Desert blooms by First Paper edition.  I added some lace and a bow.  The dies were classic and lacey circles as well as Tags &flags from spellbinder.  I used some german glass glitter on the banner that I had made with some sookwang tape.


I added a sentiment from Create with TLC that I used some victorian velvet on.  The image was colored using my copics.
I followed this sketch:










I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Sweet-sunday-sketch-challenge-184 - sketch
  2. Joanna sheen challenge - Girls girls girls
  3. Totally papercrafts - Diva image young and old
  4. The squirrel and the fox - Here come the girls
  5. Happy campers - Lace
  6. Milkcoffee challenge - Shabby chic/ vintage
I hope you have been inspired and you will be going shopping over at Create with TLC

Hugs

Comments

  1. Oh so pretty, Vicky. Love that lace detail and the image is just stunning! A beautiful card!
    hugs, Asha
    Sunny Summer Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOOHHHH, I love this...This is such a beautiful card...WOW, you took that image and really created a stunning, vintage card...Lovely Vicky...joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh what a classy, elegant card. Just stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. super card..thanks for joining in with our challenge at TPC x carol

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful vintage card, very classy.

    Thanks for joining the Joanna Sheen Challenge this time.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful card, I just love the soft colours you used, you were spot on with your choice!
    Thanks for playing along with us at The Squirrel & The Fox, I hope we’ll see you again next fortnight!
    Hugs,
    Linda xox
    squirrelsnippets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway