San's Design - ATC

Hello everyone!  It's my turn to show a wonderful digi from San's design.  And this time I'm doing it with a different medium than usual!  I'm showing you some little ATCs that I did with a precolored digi.  I just love using pre-colored digis for my ATC because I do a swap and that means creating 9 of the same...

Plus it's really hard to color such tiny images.... at least I find...

So for my ATC I used a digi from this set here.

The theme of my swap this month was pink.  So I used the wonderful little girl troll.

Here's the lot of them


I didn't do much to this ATCs... I added a bit of spare paper that I had left over.  Some little flowers that I found at the dollar store with some little pearls from Robin's Nest drew drops.   The little butterfly bling is from the dollarstore.  The sentiment is from Create with TLC.  I used my label 23 to cut out the digi.

Here's a closer look at one ATC
I'm entering this in the following challenges:
  1. Attitude with atcs - Things with wings (got a little butterfly bling)
  2. Lady annes challenges - Anything goes
  3. Craft door magazine - anything goes

I hope you have liked my little ATC!!!!  Have a wonderful Wednesday everyone!  I'm coming back with 2 more posts... so please come back for them and don't forget to leave me a comment I really love to read them.

Hugs



Comments

  1. Oh, she's cool - what a great little character. :-) Fabbo ATCs Vicky xxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow there is a lot of them!!! Awesome job and of course I wonder where you get time to do so many... I don't know what an ATC is.
    I wanted to thank you for the beautiful card again, Lolly has never looked cuter...you are so sweet.Big Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a good idea about using coloured images, I like making Twinchies so thank you. I love you ATC.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely ATC's, your coloring is fabulous!
    Thanks for joining the TTCRD challenges!
    Hugs,Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I love these, Vicky! Can't wait to get my hands on one of them. :-D I'm going to be working on mine this weekend. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome. Just love that image and what you have done here!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your ATC's the Troll girl is a great image which you have coloured so nicely. Thank You for sharing with us at Lady Anne's Challenges. I hope we see you again soon.
    Love ~ Lady Anne xx

    Lady Anne's Blog

    Lady Anne's Challenge
    Lady Anne's Stamp Challenge
    Lady Anne's: NanaVic's Challenge

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway