Tammy's Scrapin corner challenge # 62

Hello everyone! It's Monday!  So that means a new challenge over at Tammy's scrapin corner this time it's Anything goes with Lace and ribbon.

Our awesome sponsors are:
Sk Digi's and A Day For Daisies

For this challenge I went with some digis from the wonderful SK digis ;)  I used Kitty and Kitty 2.  I was going to use only one digi... but I just couldn't resist and when I found that sentiment I just thought this was perfect!  The digis were really easy to use and color... but I always have trouble using lace and ribbon... I'm getting better because I've been pushed lately to make lots of cards with lace...lol
For this card I played with the paper pad that I had purchased at the dollar store at 3$ for a bunch of items, it's called Cat's life.  The little mouses are also die cut from that set.  I used my scallop circle and my classic circle from Spellbinder.  The lace is from the de-stashing at Beth ;)  Yup got looooots of goodies ;)  And the ribbon is from the dollar store.  I added some pearls for the eyes for the mouse.  I also used an EK punch for the border.

Here's a closer look at the wonderful digis that I colored with my copics and the great sentiment from Create with TLC.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Delightful sketches - Stash it ( use items from your stash - well I used a bunch of stuff from my stash including left over cardstock for the paper under the cats and the sentiment)
  2. Rubys rainbow - Furry friends
This is the 1st post of the day!  There's still 3 more to come!  Hope you will be coming back for them ;)

Hugs


Comments

  1. Fabulous - I love this colourful jolly card and I especially LUV cats, so I think this sentiment is totally correct :-D
    Great card Vicky :-)
    Hugz
    IKE xxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. a very funny sentiment! and a very sweet card!

    thanks so much for playing along with us at Ruby’s Rainbow Challenges!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card!!! I think it should be sent to my mail box so that I can frame it and treasure it forever. :-D Fab coloring, Vicky. Great papers and that sentiment just makes it. I've had more than 9 cats and my life still isn't too full. I hope to have a few more before I say goodbye. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card...Just adorable...joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh. Fabulous with a capital F. LOVE that sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your card Vicky... thanks for supporting SKdigis... HUGS :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway