Tammy's Scrapin Corner - challenge # 64

Hello everyone!  It's Monday morning yet again and it's time for a new challenges over at Tammy's Scrapin Corner.

This time our challenge is about Vintage!  And for this our wonderful sponsor is
 A Day For Daisies
For this card I used the wonderful Scent of a vintage rose.
I used some left over paper that I had!  I used my small square and my fleur de lis square.  I used some of my inspired by stamping white fabric tape lace.  The flower and the pin was also in my stash.  It's made of feathers.  I don't remember who made it... sorry...

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Crafting when we can challenges - Punches and/or die cuts
  2. Hobbycutz challenges - flowers/roses
  3. A day for daisies - anything goes
Hope you have a fabulous Monday!  Don't forget to come back I still have 3 more post to come up!!!!

Hugs

Comments

  1. Good Morning
    This is another wonderful Creation
    I am so honored to have you on our Design Team at Tammy Scrappin Corner

    Thank you for your Week Design !
    hugs Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vicky, your card is adorable and I love that flower.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very beautiful! Love that feather flower. Thanks for joining us at Crafting When We Can. We miss you. Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cool is that flower! Wonderful image and overall card as well. It comes together so well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely elegant card...love that feathery flower...Thank you for joining us...

    Kobie - Hobbycutz Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful card and such a lovely flower. Thanks for sharing with us at Hobbycutz Challenges and good luck.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway