Tutu sweet

And I have another card using the great set from Create with TLC that you can purchase here.



This time I paired the sentiment with the great image from Meljen's called Tutu Sweet.  I really wanted to play in this week's challenge that's about bling!


You will recognize the paper from the previous card!  Yes made 2cards with the same soft paper from Recollections - Fashionably Chic.  I added a flower from my stash with a brad from Eyelet outlet.  The bling is from E. by prima.  I used my large and small circle and square from Spellbinder.  I added some lace from my stash.

Here's a closer look at the digi colored with my copics and the sentiment from the above set.
I followed this awesome sketch:


I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Sweet sketch wednesday - sketch
  2. Meljens designs - bejewelled bliss
So that's it for me!  I will be trying to craft, pack my luggage for my business trip... and enjoy some family time!

Have a fabulous Sunday!!!  Looking forward to reading your comments!!!  And big hello to my faithful followers.  Thanks for your comments, they mean the world to me!

Hugs

Comments

  1. Hi Vicky, I hope you are having a wonderful weekend. Your card is gorgeous. I love all the added detail work. Beautiful papers and darling image. Thanks for joining us this week.
    Nancy SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Vicky what a cute card, love this image and your pretty colours, design papers and great embellishments especially that beautiful lace and flower. Great card thanks so much for joining us over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday and good luck.
    Hugs
    Kathie SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome Vicky, love the embellishments, they complement the card brilliantly. Hugs Jane your OSAAT sister

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your card! The image is so sweet, and you've coloured her so beautifully. Love, love, love pink! The bling and the flowers really set off your image. KT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just so beautiful! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

    Peace & Luv,
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Truly cute! Love the pinks and the sparkles. Just adorable. Thanks for joining us at SSW.
    Hugs, Heide SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. I got a nice giggle upon seeing this sweet image. How adorable. Loving that bling flourish up in the corner. You always have the best flowers too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my, this card is nothing but sweetness! Love it!!! Thanks for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous card Vicky! I love all the bling and layers and that that sweet image too. Beautifully done on the sketch too. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday!
    Sharon, SSW DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card. Such a cute image. I love the pink theme and your diamantes. Thank you for sharing with us at SSW this week. Holly xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Vicky I absolutely love this card. the layout, the image, the colors , the embellishments, they are all awesome. What a wonderful card. Hugs, Cathy K

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely card - Love the lace and the added sparkle!!
    So glad you played along with us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday!!
    Blessings to you!!
    Sally SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awwww, how sweet. Love the color you used and your image is absolutely perfect! Thanks for sharing it with us this week over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.
    ~Jo, SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway