Woodland baby sleeping

This is the 2nd card that I have to share with you tonight!  This time I played with the wonderful digi from CDAC freebie challenge.  It's from Nana Vic and is called Woodland baby sleeping.

I have had a request for a baby boy card a few weeks back... now I want to give a few choice to the person who placed the request... so this is going to be one of the choices that I will be giving her.  I really love this intricate image!!!

The paper that I used is from MME - Handsome boy.  I used my distress tool all around the edge.  And really didn't do much except a lot of layering...

Here's the wonderful digi that I colored with my copics.  The great sentiment is from Create with TLC and it's part of a great French set!!!  I will be sharing the link lower.  I know that there are people looking for some great French sentiment and that set is really packed.
The sentiment set can be found here.  And this is what's in it:
En Francais Set
Isn't it great?!?

To make this card I followed this sketch:


I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Sketch and stash challenge - Sketch
  2. cdac-progressive-freebie-challenges - freebie (the 3rd of the challenge)
  3. digi-makeover-challenge-88 - the great outdoors
  4. Crazy challenge - Baby card
  5. Red carpet studio challenge - Baby
So that's it for tonight!  Now it's the time to prepare my posts for tomorrow and to do some commenting ;)  Have a great Monday night!!!

Hugs







Comments

  1. Awe so sweet and adorable baby card. Fabulous colors and design that is simply precious. I am sure your customer will adore it.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful Vicky.. Love the image

    Pam DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet image. I really love how you colored it. It is truly fabulous baby card. Love it!
    I'm very glad you shared it with us at PMS challenge.
    Hugs
    Eret

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved working with this image when I was doing it for the progressive challenge and I think your coloring is magnificent. I know how much detail is involved in this and your design is incredible! Great take on the sketch. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  5. very pretty! thanks for playing along with RCS! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute card. Great entry for RCS.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your card!! What a sweet image, and the papers are fantastic. Thanks for sharing, and joining us at Red Carpet Studio.

    Tonya DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great job with this image Vicky! Love the DP you used with it.
    Thank you so much for playing the CDAC PROGRESSIVE CHALLENGES
    ~Deb~
    CDAC DT Member
    A Look Through My Eyes

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card! Thanks for playing along with us at Red Carpet Studio.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a lovely card the image is so sweet. Thank you for joining in the fun with us at Sketch N Stash x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the papers you used! Gorgeous image as well! Thanks for joining us again this week at the Crazy Challenge!

    Mei
    TCH DT
    Love to Create DT
    Creative Card Crew DT
    Anyone for Anya DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. The image is adorable! Great coloring :)

    Thanks for joining us this week at the Crazy Challenge!
    Hugs
    Em

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway