You decide your future

Hello everyone!  It's really late but I wanted to share a little ATC that I made today.

I have not participated recently at the Wicked Wednesday ATC challenge and I was missing it.  This week the challenge is about Show us the future.  While I was thinking on what that could be for a little ATC... I finally figured while looking at the digi that it reminded me of my daughter.

So stay with me for a little while... what would I say to my daughter concerning her future?  Well I would say You decide your future!  And that was the start of this ATC.

I used some left over paper to create this.  I colored the Dilly Bean image (430-Skull bow framed) with my copics.  The sentiment was done with one of those little label maker.

I'm entering this ATC in the following challenges:

  1. Wicked wednesday atc - Show us the future
  2. Attitude with ATC - Frame it
  3. Dilly beans challenge - Anything goes with Dilly bean image
  4. Path of positivity challenge - Something inspirational (well I want to inspire my daughter to choose her future and know that she has some say in what happens!)
So that's it for you tonight!  I will be showing this to my daughter who just returned from a weekend with the scouts!  She had a blast! ;)

Hugs

Comments

  1. Vicky, this is just lovely and I simply adore the sentiment. Your daughter is lucky to have you for a mom. Thanks for joining us at Wicked Wednesday and at Dilly Beans! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vicky, your coloring on this one is fantastic...I need to get over there and purchase some of her images. This is lovely...joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a perfect ATC for this week's WW challenge...wise words for your daughter! Thanks for playing along with us this week.
    :Dxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous glad you got to join us this week at wicked Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. As I am going through catching up on your blog, I paused at this one and thought this would be perfect for the PoP challenge, then remembered you had entered in the last day or two (yup, I'm behind there too) and decided to see if this was the one and what do you know, it was. Perfect, Perfect, Perfect! You did an AWESOME job on this ATC. Your work on the ATCs has grown so much since you started doing them. Absolute perfect words to convey to your daughter. Thank you so much for entering the Path of Positivity Challenge.

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a gorgeous ATC, love the image and great colors. Thank you for joining us at ATC's. Abbie (Owner) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Vicky, c'est tres chic... Merci pour rejoindre a ATC's With Attitude.

    Bisous,
    Dwita

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think my comment disappeared. Just congratulating you on your Grand Prize win with this ATC at ATCs with Attitude! Mine took a random Top 3 spot. Aren't we a pair? Hugs.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway