613 Avenue DT card - National Friendship day

Hello everyone!  It's Sunday and this means that we are leaving the campsite :(  This is sooo sad that it's over and that we have to wait another 50 weeks before doing this again!  Very much looking forward to it already.

Ok well you are here for my DT post for 613 Avenue Create not to hear me whine about my vacation being over...

This time our awesome sponsor is
 KennyK shop badge
For my card I got to play with the awesome Girl Gamer.  I wanted to create something that my son could send to his friend for her birthday this fall.  She's a big time gamer like him so when I saw this image I knew that it would be perfect!  And for this card I went with some of her favorite colors and used some stuff that a teenager would like.
The paper is from DCWV it's part of a pack if I'm not mistaken called rock girl... I forgot to right it down... and as I'm writing this post I'm not home so can't go and see the back.  I added some ribbon and flourishes from my stash.  I used my Label 1 as well as my eyelet squares and my large squares to which I curved the corners with my crop a dile corner punch.

Here's a closer look at the digi colored with my copics and the great sentiment from Create with TLC.
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Bloggers-challenge - They say it's your b-day
  2. Crafts 4 eternity - Anything goes
  3. C.R.A.F.T. challenge - For the girls
  4. Inky impressions challenges - Birthdays
That's it for me!  It's packing time here.  And tomorrow will be back to work :(  oh well...  Hope you have a fabulous Sunday!

Hugs

Comments

  1. Gorgeous creation, thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge.

    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo, such fantastic ribbon, Vicky! Love your color combo and that's a marvelous image. I'll have to go check that out since I have granddaughters who are avid gamers, too. :_D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card perfect image for a little one! Thanks for joining this week's challenge at Inky Impressions! Hugs E

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great fun Birthday card, thanks for joining us at Inky Impressions this week

    hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable card! You image is great. Thanks for joining us at Inky Impressions.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Turned out so fun..........love the addition of the black.
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card, thanks for sharing your creation with us at Crafts 4 Eternity. hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great teen BD card! Thanks for playing along with the Bloggers Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway