Tuesday Throwdown - Challenge # 157

Hello everyone it's time for another challenge over at Tuesday throwdown.  This time our challenge for you is toes in the sand!!! And the fabulous sponsor is
Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps



For this card I used the great Beach ball Cocoa.

For my card I used paper from Beach Bum by Fancy Pants.  I used my scallop oval and large oval as well as my Petite label 2 all from spellbinder.  I put some pearls and a sticker from my stash.

Here's a closer look at the digi colored with my copics and some chalk as well as the wonderful sentiment from Create with TLC.
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Pumpkin spice blog - summer
  2. Chocolate coffee cards - life is a beach (my 2nd entry)
  3. Digi haven- Any animal
  4. Wags n whiskers rubber stamps - summer fun
That's it for me for today... unless I come back with another post lol  It's so fun being on vacation... don't want to go back to the real world!!!

Hugs

Comments

  1. How fun is this? Love the paper with the car full of surfboards. Looks like a fun Summer for sure. That sentiment is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so adorable, Vicky...and such a fun card!
    xxx Asha
    Sunny Summer Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute image Vicky...LOve your colours...Thank you sooo much for joining us at Digi Haven.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute little mouse!!
    (Lyn)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heeheeheehee...Adorable...Hugz, joann

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a fun card~! and fun colors.
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a darling little mouse! Thanks for joining the challenge at Wags n Whiskers!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute card you have created! I love the little mouse looking around from the ball. Thank you for coloring along with us at Chocolate, Coffee and Cards.

    Nadja

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute card - love the papers!

    Hugs from your teamie!

    Julie x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway