To help you see how fabulous this is I have created a little card with it. It's called Momma owl and baby.
(you need to click the read more if you want to access the freebie)
To make this card I have used paper from Prima - Engraver. I really love Prima paper the packs are big and they are really affordable!!! I thought this background was just perfect for this card. I used some ribbon from my stash, a little charm and some feathers. I stamped a sentiment from Stampandous CRE260 and cut it with my Label 13.
Here's a closer look at the awesome image that I colored with my copics and then I added old paper distress ink.
Create with TLC. I hope you go and thank her for her generosity!!!!
Ok so there's still a bit of time to enter the giveaway that I have presently here: http://crafting-vicky.blogspot.ca/2013/09/creative-knockouts-blog-hop-and-some.html
And I will be doing a bigger giveaway starting this weekend to celebrate my achieving 400 followers!!! You will not want to miss it!
Sorry the digi is no longer available
- Craft-room challenge -Trees and/or leaves - lots of trees here
- Cuttlebug mania - Back to nature - I think this image is pretty much that ;o)
- Lej designs challenge blog - Autumnal colors
- Whoopsi Daisy - Fall related creations - Fall colors
- Glitter n sparkle challenge - Add a bow
- Pile it on challenge - Tic tac toe ( Patterned papers, dies, autumn colors)
That's it for now! Don't forget to go and thank Paulette and to come back this weekend to participate in the next giveaway!!!