I also wanted to play with the House Mouse fall challenge! So this was the perfect opportunity to pull out the great stamp from Joanna Sheen Autumn Tumble JSHM020. I've been promising myself to use my stamps more! I seem to really neglect them. And since I really loooove the house mouse well this is the perfect opportunity.
The paper is from Simple stories - Documented. I decided to go monochrome because the picture was pretty monochrome as well. I used the large square, the fleur de lis square as well as the fancy tag 2 all from Spellbinder. I used a ribbon from my stash. I distressed all the edge of the paper with my Tim Holtz distresser. I also used the fabulous rose dies from Joanna Sheen signature series for the leaves of the roses. I'm addicted to those dies... and there are some new ones... that I ordered of course!!! The wonderful flowers are from Wild orchid and I added 2 little pearls to the sentiment.
Here's a closer look at the digi colored with my copics and to which I added some Pebbles chalk - Classic Earth as well as Pearlescent. The sentiment is from Create with TLC and I thought it was perfect for this.
I'm entering in the following challenges:
- Pinspirational challenges - Picture inspiration
- Joanna sheen challenge - Ribbons
- House mouse-challenge - Autumn leaves
- Divas by design challenge - Anything goes
- Creative moments - Frame it or anything goes - I did create a frame around the image
- Crafty sentiments - Fall/Autumn colors
- Deep ocean challenge blog - Goodbye summer
- Abc challenges - Fall
- Fab n funky challenges - Leaves
- Chalk n stock - Use chalk - used it on the sky, mouse (over the copic to give the fur some depth) and the ground ;o)
- Aud sentiments challenge blog - Autumn
That's it for this post... I will be posting again.. I still have some cards for some progressive challenges that I created and have yet to post. Better get my little butt in gear before I'm too late.
I'm having a giveaway to celebrate the fact that I have reached 400 followers!!! WOW so if you want to enter it's here: http://crafting-vicky.blogspot.ca/2013/09/400-followers-giveaway.html