Bird on branch

Good evening everyone!  Hope you had a great Monday. Mine was just... well a Monday lol.  Nothing special, or horrible but nothing super exciting either... except that I was a top 5 at Love to create yay ;o)

In order to feel a bit more alive after such a blah day I crafted a little card with a freebie I had gotten from Sami Stamp I didn't have time to play in their last challenge and really didn't  want to miss out this time.  I also got this month's freebie.  I might use her on a later card.  But tonight I was in a bird type of mood.  Ready to fly away lol.  And also in a kind of fall mood... it was fairly frisky today.  I think this next weekend I will have to put my summer clothes away :(  So sad... Not ready for fall... don't misunderstand me I really love fall but I think our summers are way too short here.  Especially since it wasn't a really warm one either.

Anyway back to my card ;o)

The paper is from Kaser Craft - Peachy keen Collection.  I used my small and my fleur de lis rectangles as well as my scallop and large circle from Spellbinder.  I also used my leafy flourish SD013 signature die from Joanna Sheen.  I added a large flower from Prima.

Here's a closer look at the digi colored with my copics and the sentiment from Create with TLC.
I followed this awesome sketch:


I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Sunday sketch and stamp - Sketch
  2. Sami stamp - use die cuts/punches and a sami stamps image
  3. Crafty bloggers network - things with wings
  4. Lady annes challenges - Wings
  5. Stamp and create blog - Birthdays
That's it for tonight!!!  Hope you have a fabulous night.  I will see you back tomorrow with another post!!

I have some candy giveaway until September 11th that you can find here : http://crafting-vicky.blogspot.ca/2013/09/creative-knockouts-blog-hop-and-some.html

Hugs

Comments

  1. Lovely card, I saw it at 613 Avenue when I linked up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry I just realized the cards aren't the same. I still like this card too, very sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty, Vicky! I love those papers and your flower is really cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super card Vicky, I do like that sketch you followed, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Vicky, I adore the colors of your card. That paper is awesome and perfect for fall!! Thank you for joining us at Sami Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Vicky, a very beautiful card and the colours and background papers are gorgeous.
    Hugs
    Janet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card Vicky - I adore that paper you used. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Bloggers Network.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow, this is so pretty Vicky. I love how you smudged and antiqued up around the image. Such pretty papers too. Congrats on your win!

    Yes, fall is fast approaching. It is time to cover up and remove the window air conditioners and trade in for warmer clothes. Have fun changing out what I am sure is a rather substantial wardrobe given where you work. Good luck! I just move things from one side of the closet to the other. ;O)

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a wonderful autumny card.
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great little image and colour. Thank you for joining us at Creative Card Crew for our With wings challenge hugs txx (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the image and colours you have used.Thank you for joining us at Crafty Blogger Network for our With wings challenge hugs txx (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful. Love your color combo on this, Vicky! Wonderful image and marvelous die cut framing it.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Well Vicky, I just love what you have done with this cute little bird image, he is so cute. Thank You for sharing with us at Lady Anne's Challenges. I hope we see you again soon.
    Love ~ Lady Anne xx

    Lady Anne's Challenge's
    Lady Anne's Blog

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous card, i love the flower. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Bloggers Network.

    Joan x

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a super sweet card, Vicky...how exciting to see you here at Sami Stamps Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great Image,love your card.Thanks for joining us at Lady Anne's with our with wings Challenge Hugs Tania (Dt)xx.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway