I had colored a bunch of images on Tuesday night. And I'm here to share a card that I made with one of those images tonight. It's a card that I did to participate in the challenge over at Lady Anne's Progressive Christmas challenge. I participated last month therefore I got this month's 2 images for free! And this time the sponsor is Digi stamps 4 joy. It was great fun to use those images. I used one for the top of the card and one for the inside which I will share in a second post this way I can enter it properly in the challenge this time.
The paper is from Welcome Christmas by Pebbles. I used a ribbon from my stash. I cut the digi and the cardstock with my large square and my grand scallop square all from Spellbinder.
Here's a closer look at the little Christmas elf digi that I colored with my copics and some stickles.
- Lady annes challenges - Progressive challenge #9
- Emerald faeries - Magical creatures - elfs would qualify I would think
- One crazy stamper com - Christmas challenge
- Little miss muffet challenges - We wish you merry Christmas
- Creative card crew - Christmas
- Creative craft challenges - Use ribbon
So this is the post number 1 I'll be back to share the picture of the inside of the card in my separate post!
I'm having a giveaway to celebrate the fact that I have reached 400 followers!!! WOW so if you want to enter it's here: http://crafting-vicky.blogspot.ca/2013/09/400-followers-giveaway.html