Digital Delight DT card - Butterfly Vicky Set

Hello!  It's time for my 2nd post of the day.  This time I'm here to share with you the DT card that I did for the Digital delights by loubyloo.  This time I used the awesome set called Butterfly Vicky.  I just couldn't resist playing with her since she's called Vicky after all ;o)  And spelled just like me!!!!!  And she's totally adorable... ok I won't say it hee hee hee.  You can find her here.

The paper on this card are from Fabulous - Simple stories.  I used my small circle as well as my heart circles from Spellbinder.  I also added a flourish from Joanna Sheen.  Just adore that die!  I used a fabric flower from my stash.

Here's a closer look at the digi taht I colored with my copics.  I also colored a bit the sentiment that comes with it and fussy cut it out.
To make this card I followed this sketch:

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Sweet stop sketches - Sketch
  2. Loves rubberstamps challenges - Have a sentiment in the front
  3. Going-grey-with-scrap-creations - Polka dots
  4. Crafty boots challenges - Last days of summer
That's it for today!!!  I really hope you have a fabulous Thursday!!!  We are getting closer to the weekend!YAY!!!!

Hugs

Comments

  1. What a sweet card Vicky. Love the darling image and the coloring. The bit flower embellishment is beautiful. Thank you for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card, Vicky! Love that huge flower. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card, the image is so cute and I love your sentiment, so appropriate.

    Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  4. You should have given her brown hair and then you'd have been twins! Love that flower and diecut. Awesome sentiment too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Vicky!
    This is gorgeous! Love your coloring! Pretty embellishments too!
    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute card. Lovely image and embellishments. Thanks for playing along with The Sweet Stop! Looking forward to seeing your creations at our next challenge. ♥ Jamie at CraftyGirl21

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a sweet card!! :) :)
    Thanks for joining us @ Loves Rubberstamps for the sentiment challenge!!
    :) :) :) ~~Nicole~~

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway