Eureka DT card - Shaped card

It's time for my 2nd post of the day!!! And this time it's for Eureka Stamps.  For this challenge we want to see shaped cards.

For my card I decided to create a Christmas card... yup I know I've been making a lot... but then again I just gave a box of 12 to my grandma for her b-day... so I better get going and make some more so that I have some for the people at work and my family!!!

For this card I used the fabulous digi 3006 Polar Bear Present.

I used some paper from MME - vintage Christmas.  I heat embossed a bunch of designs on this including some snowflakes, Christmas tree and tree branches.  I added some buttons from my stash. I used my grand label 11 and my label 11 from Spellbinders.

Here's a closer look at the digi colored with my copics.  I added some stickles to the hat.
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. The glory of christmas challenge - Anything goes
  2. Brown sugar challenge - Animals
  3. C.R.A.F.T.  - Christmas
  4. Simon says stamp blog - Animal
That's it for today!!! It's off to work I go... I have a feeling this will feel like a really really really long week lol

Hope you have a great Monday and you get to play a bit!!!


I have some candy giveaway until September 11th that you can find here : http://crafting-vicky.blogspot.ca/2013/09/creative-knockouts-blog-hop-and-some.html

Hugs

Comments

  1. That polar bear is adorable and I love the touches of red and green. Loving the shape of your card - it's something I haven't seen before and that's exciting! So pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the shape and the cute image - thanks for entering The Glory of Christmas 'anything goes' challenge - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for September - I'd love to see it there too. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so adorable, Vicky! Love that plaid paper and the fun shape.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card! I love the shape, the stars and of course the cute polar bear! He looks just adorable! :)

    Thanks so much for joining us at the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great shape for a card, love the polar bear, thanks for joining us at Brown Sugar this week

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty and creative, thanks for joining us at Brown Sugar this week

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fabulous idea for a gift for your Grandma, Vicky, I love this card, so cute hun xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway