And our awesome challenges are the followings:
I used the great digi Bear Boy 1 from My graphico. I thought this little bear was soooo cute. I printed him twice and popped him up. I decided to make a little back to school card. I chose some paper with some letters.
For this card I used my Classic Calico by American Craft. I used my eyelet circle, scallop circle and my large circle all from Spellbinder. I added a ribbon from my stash as well as some buttons.
Here's a closer look at the digi colored with my copics. The sentiment is from Create with tlc. I thought it was perfect for a little back to school card.
- Crazy 4 challenges - Use buttons and bows
- Pumpkin spice blog - Anything goes
- Sugar creek hollow - Back to school
- Crafts 4 eternity - Back to school
- Stamping with dragon - Buttons and bows
- Wags n whiskers rubber stamps - Back to school
- Crafty ribbons challenge - Back to school
I have some more posts coming!!!! Thank you in advance for your comments!!! I so love to read them. Totally make my day.