Sunday, September 1, 2013

Fairies challenge # 12

Hello everyone!  It's time for a new challenge over at Fairies challenges and this time our challenge for you is about Animals!!

And our awesome challenges are the followings:
 and 

I used the great digi Bear Boy 1 from My graphico.  I thought this little bear was soooo cute.  I printed him twice and popped him up.  I decided to make a little back to school card.  I chose some paper with some letters.

For this card I used my Classic Calico by American Craft. I used my eyelet circle, scallop circle and my large circle all from Spellbinder.  I added a ribbon from my stash as well as some buttons.

Here's a closer look at the digi colored with my copics.  The sentiment is from Create with tlc.  I thought it was perfect for a little back to school card.
Here's a look from the side this way you see how he is popped up.
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Crazy 4 challenges - Use buttons and bows
  2. Pumpkin spice blog - Anything goes
  3. Sugar creek hollow - Back to school
  4. Crafts 4 eternity - Back to school
  5. Stamping with dragon - Buttons and bows
  6. Wags n whiskers rubber stamps - Back to school
  7. Crafty ribbons challenge - Back to school
I have some more posts coming!!!!  Thank you in advance for your comments!!!  I so love to read them.  Totally make my day.

Hugs

8 comments :

  1. Adorable card....love the color choice.
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, cute, CUTE, and I love the ribbon! Terrific paper choices for this color combo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweey card! Love the colors and the image! Thank you for playing with us at Crafts 4 Eternity!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your entry in the crafty ribbons challenge
    P x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another adorable card Vicky, what a cute image hun xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. aww this is just gorgeous ! Thank you for joining us at Stamping with the Dragon. Hugs Tina (DT) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great idea for a back to school card. Great choice of DP and I love how you popped the image up a bit. Top it off with a pretty bow and cool buttons and you have another wonderful card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous work! Thanks for joining us at Stamping With The Dragon!

    Elaine (DT) xx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews

pinterest