Fairies challenge # 12

Hello everyone!  It's time for a new challenge over at Fairies challenges and this time our challenge for you is about Animals!!

And our awesome challenges are the followings:
 and 

I used the great digi Bear Boy 1 from My graphico.  I thought this little bear was soooo cute.  I printed him twice and popped him up.  I decided to make a little back to school card.  I chose some paper with some letters.

For this card I used my Classic Calico by American Craft. I used my eyelet circle, scallop circle and my large circle all from Spellbinder.  I added a ribbon from my stash as well as some buttons.

Here's a closer look at the digi colored with my copics.  The sentiment is from Create with tlc.  I thought it was perfect for a little back to school card.
Here's a look from the side this way you see how he is popped up.
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Crazy 4 challenges - Use buttons and bows
  2. Pumpkin spice blog - Anything goes
  3. Sugar creek hollow - Back to school
  4. Crafts 4 eternity - Back to school
  5. Stamping with dragon - Buttons and bows
  6. Wags n whiskers rubber stamps - Back to school
  7. Crafty ribbons challenge - Back to school
I have some more posts coming!!!!  Thank you in advance for your comments!!!  I so love to read them.  Totally make my day.

Hugs

Comments

  1. Adorable card....love the color choice.
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, cute, CUTE, and I love the ribbon! Terrific paper choices for this color combo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweey card! Love the colors and the image! Thank you for playing with us at Crafts 4 Eternity!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your entry in the crafty ribbons challenge
    P x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another adorable card Vicky, what a cute image hun xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. aww this is just gorgeous ! Thank you for joining us at Stamping with the Dragon. Hugs Tina (DT) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great idea for a back to school card. Great choice of DP and I love how you popped the image up a bit. Top it off with a pretty bow and cool buttons and you have another wonderful card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous work! Thanks for joining us at Stamping With The Dragon!

    Elaine (DT) xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway