The image that I chose to use is called Fall flower fairy. I just think she is incredibly stunning!!!
I didn't want to take away from the gorgeous image! So I did a really CAS card and I used a sketch from Outlawz that's shown below. I used paper from Hello Pastel by Prima. I embossed the paper with my Flora spellbinder embossing folder. I cut the sentiment with my petite label die from Spellbinder. The flower is a sticker that was in my stash.
Here's a closer look at the great digi colored with my copics and some stickles for added shine. The sentiment is from Create with TLC.
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
- Outlawz Sketch challenge -Sketch
- Allsorts challenge - How does your garden grow
- A creative romance - Fairy tale or winged creatures
- Chocolate coffee cards - Flowers
- Stampin for the weekend - Fairies and fantasy
- The sweetpea stampers - Purple power - it's not all purple but there's lots of it so hope this qualifies...
That's it for today... it's off to work I go! I'll miss my craft room lol. Have a great day everyone!
I'm having a giveaway to celebrate the fact that I have reached 400 followers!!! WOW so if you want to enter it's here: http://crafting-vicky.blogspot.ca/2013/09/400-followers-giveaway.html