Frog in my pocket

Good morning!  It's Tuesday!  And no DT post for today... so figured this was the perfect time to share with you a little card I did this past weekend to play in the latest Meljen's challenge. For this challenge we are to use the 1st letter of our 1st name.

Now my name is Vicky... and I was running out of ideas for the "v"... so I decided to go with the French version!  Hope that's ok!!!  So my V is "vert" which means green and "ver" which means earthworm.

I thought this was the perfect time to make a little boy card! ;o)


The paper is from Crate paper - Toy box.  I used my large and small squares from Spellbinder.  I used as well some washi tape under the sentiment.

Here's a closer look at the digi colored with my copics.  I added some glossy accent to the eyes.  The sentiment is from Create with TLC and I think it's just sooo perfect for a little boy's card!

I followed this sketch:


I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Sketch saturday - Sketch
  2. Meljens designs dt - ABC challenge - use the letter of your 1st name.
  3. Crafty boots challenges - Last days of summer - That's pretty much the last days that boys will be catching frogs this year...
  4. Creative corner challenges - Child's play
  5. Jellypark challenges - all about the kids
That's my post for you.  I really hope you have liked this post.   


I have some candy giveaway until September 11th that you can find here : http://crafting-vicky.blogspot.ca/2013/09/creative-knockouts-blog-hop-and-some.html

Hugs

Comments

  1. Fab card, the image is so cute and the DP are great for a little boy card.

    Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Superb card for a little boy, hun, if I was going down the french way it would still be A....for April, guess I could do showers, LOL xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it was a very creative idea to go with 'Vert' and you did a fabulous job using 'vert' in your card which is perfect for little boys everywhere!

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card.........such a great layout.

    Paulette

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fun image Vicky. Great use of the sketch. Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch Saturday this week! ~Deb

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really wonderful boy's card!!
    Thanks for joining us this week at Meljen's Designs!

    Hugs Céline

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh !! That's really great - I LUV the pocket frog. Gorgeous use of the papers behind. Super Vicky :-D

    Hugz
    IKE xxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awwww -it's just adorable! Thanks for joining us at Jellypark! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm really smiling over this one, Vicky! Love your "French" take on the challenge to use the initial of your name. How creative. Great coloring and paper choices. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the fun theme for the card. Such a great color palette!

    Thank you for joining us at Meljen's Designs for our ABC Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway