Gingerloft - Anything but a card

This is my 2nd post of the day!  This time I'm here for the post over at Gingerloft Challenge.  And this is really an emotional one since it's my last one with Gingerloft!  I've been with the team for a year now and it's time to move one ;o)  I will be checking up on them for sure on the web.

For this last creation I used Christmas tag words.
I used my copics to color this in.  I added a little ribbon to the tag.  I used a ribbon flower as well from my stash.  I stamped on the other side To and From ;o)  So now getting ready for those Christmas gifts!!!!  Yup it's coming... :(  I wish it wasn't because that means winter is also coming lol

The picture that inspired me is:


I'm entering this little tag in the following challenges:

  1. Bearly mine challenges - Anything goes
  2. Holly jolly christmas challenge - Anything but a card
  3. Just inspirational challenges - Photo - Ribbons
  4. Loves rubber stamps challenges - Anything goes
I have one more post for you coming up!!!  I really hope that you will be back for it.  You will not want to miss it!!!

I have some candy giveaway until September 11th that you can find here : http://crafting-vicky.blogspot.ca/2013/09/creative-knockouts-blog-hop-and-some.html

Hugs

Comments

  1. Such a sweet little tag Vicky!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A sad time for Gingerloft for sure Vicky, love this tag my lovely, my favourite "xmas quote" xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry Vicky for not being up on my commenting. I am trying to get going again. I have viewed your wonderful creations. This tag is wonderful. I need to get some of these made myself....Hugz, my friend...joann

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty Christmas tag you have made. It fits the Bearly Mine Challenge this week well of “anything goes”. Thank you for taking part and best wishes in the draw. Kym (Bearly Mine Challenge Blog Design Team)

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a sweet tag, thanks so much for joining us at Just Inspirational Challenges.
    Hugs
    Teresa DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute tag, they are going to miss you on their team for sure! Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A lovely Christmas tag Vicky. Love the ribbon and the flower, great embellishments. Thanks for sharing with us at Holly Jolly this week. Please join us again soon. Meighan DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sweet little tag! Thanks for joining us at Holly Jolly!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great tag!!! :) :) I'm sure they will miss you, too!
    Thanks for joining us for "Anything Goes" @ Loves Rubberstamps!! :) :) :)
    ~~Nicole~~

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is beautiful, thank you for entering at Just Inspirational Challenges.

    kelly

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway