So since I'm trying to stay up I figured I might as well share with you a little card that I did earlier this week. I had printed a very cute freebie image from Chi Chi Memories it's called Hello Girl. And I realized that I was going to be late in entering... so I hurried my little but and here's the card for you! I need some b-day cards because there's a few people at work with b-day's coming up. So this was the perfect opportunity to do one!
The paper is from Lucky love - MME. I used my floral oval for the sentiment. I fussy cut the image and popped it up with some foam. I also used my cuttlebug embossing folder divine swirl. And I used some washi tape!!!! I have a lot. I just needed to buy some when I saw the big trend. And now I don't use it a lot so I'm trying to change that lol. So for this card I used 3 different ones.
Here's a closer look at the digi colored with my copics and the sentiment from Create with TLC.
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
- Sweet-sunday-sketch-challenge-192 - Sketch
- Ccm challenge - Freebie challenge
- Ccee stampers - Birthday cards
- Cute card thursday - Pretty in pink
- Creative moments - B-day anything goes
- Use it tuesday - Trends - so my item that's been dusted off is my Washi tape ;o) yup I admit I should join the crafting anonymous.... lol
I hope you have liked my little card. Now I'm off to take my pill and go to bed!!! The next post will be up but because of blogger and not me lol
I have some candy giveaway until September 11th that you can find here : http://crafting-vicky.blogspot.ca/2013/09/creative-knockouts-blog-hop-and-some.html