Hello Girl

Goodevening everyone!  Yup it's really late for me... but I need to take a pill before I go to the doctor tomorrow... so forcing myself to stay up.  Usually when I have posts that late it's because it's preprogrammed lol.  I used to love staying up late... but can't do that when you need to get up early (well at least this lady can't!!!  otherwise I fall asleep at my desk).

So since I'm trying to stay up I figured I might as well share with you a little card that I did earlier this week.  I had printed a very cute freebie image from Chi Chi Memories it's called Hello Girl.  And I realized that I was going to be late in entering... so I hurried my little but and here's the card for you!  I need some b-day cards because there's a few people at work with b-day's coming up.  So this was the perfect opportunity to do one!


The paper is from Lucky love - MME.  I used my floral oval for the sentiment.  I fussy cut the image and popped it up with some foam.  I also used my cuttlebug embossing folder divine swirl.  And I used some washi tape!!!!  I have a lot.  I just needed to buy some when I saw the big trend.  And now I don't use it a lot so I'm trying to change that lol.  So for this card I used 3 different ones.

Here's a closer look at the digi colored with my copics and the sentiment from Create with TLC.
I followed this awesome sketch:


I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Sweet-sunday-sketch-challenge-192 - Sketch
  2. Ccm challenge - Freebie challenge
  3. Ccee stampers - Birthday cards
  4. Cute card thursday - Pretty in pink
  5. Creative moments - B-day anything goes
  6. Use it tuesday - Trends - so my item that's been dusted off is my Washi tape ;o)  yup I admit I should join the crafting anonymous.... lol
I hope you have liked my little card.  Now I'm off to take my pill and go to bed!!!  The next post will be up but because of blogger and not me lol


I have some candy giveaway until September 11th that you can find here : http://crafting-vicky.blogspot.ca/2013/09/creative-knockouts-blog-hop-and-some.html

Hugs

Comments

  1. Beautiful card Vicky, hope all goes well at the Dr's hun, I am with you on the staying up late, my dog, makes me go to bed at 9pm, on the otherhand if I sleep past 5am, he lets me know, LOL xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card and image, love those colors and great design. Thank you for joining us at Creative this fortnight. Abbie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just adorable...what a sweet card for a little girl.
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute card, and fab colours scheme, thank you for joining us at Creative Moments


    Alex (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colours in your patterns! I was right there with you, with the Washi Tape :)
    Thanks for playing along at Use It Tuesday!
    Tracy DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a lovely card, love the colors! Thank you for joining ccm challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. For being in a hurry, you sure whipped up a fabulous card. That background paper is so pretty and the image is adorable.
    Thanks for joining us at Chi Chi Memories. Hope to see you for next challenge.

    Kim
    www.lilypatchstamps.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. A cute image and a lovely card. Thanks for joining us over at Creative Moments this fortnight
    Claire DT x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway