I had the pleasure of working with my newest CD which is House Mouse Triple CD collection and that can be found here. I also used some of my newest signature dies from Joanna Sheen. Just love those dies they cut through card stock like butter!!!
For this card I decided to get a head start on Christmas!!! And used the fabulous Decoupage 307 for this. It's my 1st time using a decoupage sheet and it will not be my last. It really was fun!!!
The paper is from Little Yellow bicycle. I added some great flowers from Wild Orchids (I keep those for the special occasions...) I used cosmos and roses. I used some mirror card stock to cut the flourish and corners. I added a little ribbon from my stash
Here's a closer look at the digi that I fussy cut quite a few times!!! The little sentiment is also from the decoupage sheet. It says Season's greetings. You don't see it much but it's right under the flowers.
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
- Crafty hazelnuts christmas challenge - Layer it up - there's lots of layers here
- Brown sugar challenge - Animals
- Christmas stampin - Layers
- C.R.A.F.T. - Christmas
- Crafty ribbons challenge - Anything goes with ribbons
- Christmas at sweet stampin challenge blog - winter animals
- Pennys challenges - Spooled item
- Perfect sentiments challenge -Ribbon, twine, Seam binding or all 3 - used the ribbon
- Simon says stamp blog - Animal
This is the last post of the day. At least for now lol. Hope you have a great crafty day!!!
I have some candy giveaway until September 11th that you can find here : http://crafting-vicky.blogspot.ca/2013/09/creative-knockouts-blog-hop-and-some.html