Joanna Sheen Guest designer

I'm super happy to be the guest designer this week over at Joanna Sheen challenge.  It's such an honour to be amongst such a talented team!!!!

I had the pleasure of working with my newest CD which is House Mouse Triple CD collection and that can be found here.  I also used some of my newest signature dies from Joanna Sheen.  Just love those dies they cut through card stock like butter!!!

For this card I decided to get a head start on Christmas!!!  And used the fabulous Decoupage 307 for this. It's my 1st time using a decoupage sheet and it will not be my last.  It really was fun!!!

The paper is from Little Yellow bicycle.  I added some great flowers from Wild Orchids (I keep those for the special occasions...) I used cosmos and roses.  I used some mirror card stock to cut the flourish and corners.  I added a little ribbon from my stash

Here's a closer look at the digi that I fussy cut quite a few times!!!  The little sentiment is also from the decoupage sheet.  It says Season's greetings.  You don't see it much but it's right under the flowers.
 And here's a sideview so you get a better look at the depth.
I had soooo much fun.  I'm really happy that I got to be a guest designer with them ;o)  Totally made my week!  See it doesn't take much lol

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Crafty hazelnuts christmas challenge - Layer it up - there's lots of layers here
  2. Brown sugar challenge - Animals
  3. Christmas stampin - Layers
  4. C.R.A.F.T. - Christmas
  5. Crafty ribbons challenge - Anything goes with ribbons
  6. Christmas at sweet stampin challenge blog - winter animals
  7. Pennys challenges - Spooled item
  8. Perfect sentiments challenge -Ribbon, twine, Seam binding or all 3 - used the ribbon
  9. Simon says stamp blog - Animal
This is the last post of the day.  At least for now lol.  Hope you have a great crafty day!!!


I have some candy giveaway until September 11th that you can find here : http://crafting-vicky.blogspot.ca/2013/09/creative-knockouts-blog-hop-and-some.html

Hugs

Comments

  1. What a sweet scene, and so many pretty elements, Vicky! So glad you joined us for the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty... love the soft colors! Wowza, Joanna Sheen! :D
    Hugs,
    Beth P

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW Congrats and love the way you made the 3 D decoupage..awesome creation
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia
    Cards Crafts School Projects

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your Guest Design. I love decoupage! Yours is fantastic!

    Hugs,

    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my heavens Vicky this now has to be my favorite card of yours to date, it is over the top gorgeous!!! Love the decoupage birds!!!!! It is nice to be back in bloggy world!!! hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card. Love the layered birds. Thanks for Joining our challenge at Brown Sugar.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so pretty! Love your dies, those beautiful flowers and the adorable image. Thanks for playing with CSAYL.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on your GDT spot, Vicky, this is a stunning card hun, so much detail, love it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fab card Vicky! Really glad that being our GDT was so special for you. It was great having you on my team. :o)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a gorgeous card - thanks for entering The Glory of Christmas 'anything goes' challenge - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for September - I'd love to see it there too. You could also share this lovely card for The Glory of Christmas challenge 15: 'anything goes' - I'd love to see it there too, Hazel, Glory of Christmas DT. Hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats on the GDT spot, my friend! Terrific card and the embellishments are just lovely. Love the dimension you put into the image with the double layer.

    ReplyDelete
  12. A beautiful card, Vicky, and I'm so pleased to see that you are a GD for the Joanna Sheen blog. I look forward to checking out that blog each week. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  13. A beautiful card, Vicky, and I'm so pleased to see that you are a GD for the Joanna Sheen blog. I look forward to checking out that blog each week. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  14. thanks to join the fun with us at CSAYL Vicky with your cute and so sweet card, i love 3d, hope to see you next week, biz

    ReplyDelete
  15. How very lovely!
    Thanks for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty and I hope we see you again soon!

    Hugz

    Laurian

    ReplyDelete
  16. That's a very sweet card!

    Thank you for sharing at Christmas at Sweet Stampin - we hope you join us again this month! Wedgie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very pretty card. I just checked out the cost of that CD. Wowsers, isn't that something like $60.00 Canadian and then plus shipping and handling? Whoo-wee, I hope it was worth it. I'd love to get one of the mouse house collections but I didn't thing there were black and white images on the CD's. I just thought they were all coloured. I guess I'll have to talk to you further about it. My mom just loves mouse house and I'd like to get something that I could use when making cards for her but can't afford those prices. Maybe I can find another CD somewhat cheaper. Anyways, we'll talk further...

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely house mouse cuties all prettily popped up. Super pretty bow and embellishment too! Thank you for joining us at Christmas at Sweet Stampin! Hugs, Lesley

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway