For this project I decided to make something a bit different. I made a tag. I used all kinds of different inks and sprays to make my own background and then I used an ink refresher on it. It makes the tag feel almost like fabric... Hard to describe here...
I added some ribbon from my stash. Some die cuts from the rose creation by Spellbinder. I used different Robin's nest dew drops for the bubbles in the sea. I wanted to do a under the sea type of scene... Think I succeeded!
Here's a closer look at the digi colored with my copics. I used a sentiment from Create with TLC with her because I thought she did look a bit grouchy... and she is a darker mermaid with some spiderweb on her tail!
I'm entering this tag in the following challenges:
- Bloggers-challenge - Background
- Kittybee designs - Water
- Left of center challenges - LOC or no designer paper - used the no designer paper for this
- Crafters cafe blog challenge - no designer paper
- Crafting by designs - Anything goes
- Inky impressions challenges - Water
- Paper pretties blog - distress - did the distressing for the background
That's my 1st post of the day... and it's going to be one with lots of posts! So I really hope that you will be back for the others.
I'm having a giveaway to celebrate the fact that I have reached 400 followers!!! WOW so if you want to enter it's here: http://crafting-vicky.blogspot.ca/2013/09/400-followers-giveaway.html