Little Pumpkin

Hello everyone!!! It Wednesday. And since I didn't  have a post I decided to share with you a little creation I did this past weekend... wow cutting this close since the challenge over at Outlawz finishes this Saturday... so better get cracking if I want to get the next freebie.  It's one of those progressive challenges!  Yup I know I'm totally addicted.. it's just as much work as being a DT lol  But I do love to create so much... it's taking my mind of work!!!

So I used the fabulous digi bb pumpkin this time.  It's from Anne's Digital.


The paper is from my scrap pile!!!  woooohooo.  It's actually from last Halloween lol it's from We r memory keepers.  I used a Cuttlebug embossing folder.  I added a little border die cut from Dee's distinctively border #3.  I also used my Beaded oval and my small oval from Spellbinder.  The stamp is from a little set I won as candy last Halloween!  So happy to be using it.

Here's a closer look at the digi colored with my copics.
To make this card I followed this sketch:


I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Sketch saturday - Sketch
  2. Outlawz challenges - Freebie challenge
  3. Loves rubber stamps challenges - anything goes
And that's it for me for now!  I'm off to my meeting... and finishing my presentation for the budget for tomorrow.  Sooooo looking forward to this being done lol

Hugs

Comments

  1. Eeek, this reminds me I have to get at least one of my cards done! Love the embossing on your purple CS, Vicky! Marvelous coloring, too. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Vicky, What a lovely card! Thanks for sharing at Sassy Studio and good luck with the Challenge. Judy x DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply stunning. Love the way you colored the image.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah for using scraps! This is so adorable, love the image and the great embossing and design. Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great colors and fun design!!! :) :)
    Thanks for joining us @ Loves Rubberstamps for "anything goes" ~~
    :) :) xo
    ~~Nicole~~
    Nicole's Craft Nook

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway